Hey I'm Matt

Options
MJWALLY1206
MJWALLY1206 Posts: 5 Member
I'm 6'3 324. looking to lose 25lbs by December, and then around another hundred after(over a longer period of time). I am relatively new to this so looking for folks to help motivate and help each other out. Fell Free to add me.

Replies

• KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi Matt! Welcome!!
  • 4g64fiero
    4g64fiero Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    25lbs by December? That's quite a conservative goal, friend. Just make sure to stay honest in your tracking and you'll hit that pretty easily.
  • MJWALLY1206
    MJWALLY1206 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah I knew it wasn't that aggressive, however it was an attainable goal. When I had tried losing weight in the past my wife and I simply tried to eat "better" and work out "more". My problem has always been sticking with a plan, and I realize now that those were not plans. I am definitely a numbers and data guy, so having the calorie tracking is a big help. I also have a wellness adviser at work who is helping me a great deal. The other thing is, it was a "short-term" goal, eventually I want to lose considerably more.
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear you have someone helping you at work. That is awesome!
  • itsallgood803
    itsallgood803 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 50 lbs by December. I'm hoping I can do more, but I figured that was a goal I could reach!