Anyone here? ??

Options
hayerin84
hayerin84 Posts: 7 Member
I'm just getting back into this and was wondering if anyone is still active here?

Replies

• TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Not much activity around here in a while, that's for sure....
  • hayerin84
    Options
    That's sad, it would be nice to have a group of active Cincinnatians to check in with
  • TMLPatrick
    Options
    It would be nice. Pretty much all the MFP groups that I've used have never been particularly lively.
  • youngela
    Options
    Hi Cincinnatians I woke up this morning and realized I'm 30 years old and feel like I'm at least 50. I have a goal to gain a healthy lifestyle by losing weight. My goal date is June 2nd as I am going to a new student orientation for a program I've been waiting to complete for 5 years. It's a very rigious program and I fear I won't be able to make it through if I don't change my physical lifestyle. So I'm here PLEADING for some support and motivation from like-minded individuals that have similar goals of achieving a healthy lifestyle. Is there anyone that has posted recently that really wants to make this Cincinnati MFP group happen? I'm willing to put in the work. Do agreed upon check ins,meet ups for exercise activities, and maybe even social activities. My name is Lora
  • hayerin84
    Options
    I am so happy to see another Cincinnatian that wants to make this MFP group happen!! I am here and would love to hold each other accountable Lora! My name is Erin
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello, Cincinnati area here too. I'm just getting started again. My name is Dore
  • TMLPatrick
    Options
    Hi kids.... I'm Patrick... welcome!
  • allanhbmartin
    allanhbmartin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi My name's Allan. I go to Fitworks in Anderson, but it is good for other locations. If anyone wants to get together and exercise that would be great. I do biking, bootcamp and other outdoors stuff. Anyone want to meet up later this week?
  • fidgit813
    fidgit813 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in too! Just had a baby 5 months ago and I need to get back on track. I was doing really well pre-pregnancy (lost almost 30 lbs the year leading up) and was a couple lbs from my goal when I got preggo. Then I put all the weight back on and then some because I have no willpower. Please help!!
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    hello all. new to this group. i have been a native nat'ian for most of my life, with the exception of a handful of years. it's my home and i don't see myself living anywhere else. I don't exercise like i should and i don't eat healthy all the time. but i am doing better. my current eating philosophy is intuitive/mindful eating. when i am paying attention to my body signals, i don't over eat and i don't have to deny myself anything. it's an amazing feeling.
  • lisa0506
    lisa0506 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Used to live in Cincinnati and I'm just up the road in Middletown, hope this group can get active I would love to participate
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wake up! :)
  • djbigspinda513
    djbigspinda513 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still active in this group?
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    *cricket chirps* is this group still a thing?? lol