Back and Appreciate This Forum!

Options
memelizzy
memelizzy Posts: 101 Member
Hi everyone! I have been absent from this forum for quite awhile and I need to get back to it because I always got alot of encouragement from all the discussions. I didn't often comment, but I was pretty faithful about logging on. Anyway, I am ready to get back to low carb after falling off the wagon and gaining 16 lbs.
I could kick myself because the low carb life worked the best for me and I'm struggling to get back to it. It's a mind thing and once I make up my mind it is so much easier. So greetings to all...I look forward to getting to know you!

Replies

• SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! :)
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Nice to "meet" you, @memelizzy! I'm in a similar situation, returning after a break.

Too much family drama/stress, and lack of access to a kitchen for the last couple months has added 6 pounds back to my weight and sent my blood sugar numbers skyrocketing. But things have calmed down and I have my kitchen back. :smiley: Looking forward to getting my numbers back in line now, and I know this forum will give me the motivation and advice I need. This community is awesome!
  • memelizzy
    Options
    Thank you...@SuperCarLori and @MyriiStorm! I wish you much success!!
  • nanapuddin1
    nanapuddin1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @memelizzy. Success is when you fall, you get back up and get back on the program :)
  • memelizzy
    Options
    Amen to that @sandyt151! :wink: