Options
mhiggi201
mhiggi201 Posts: 2 Member
Post your workout/helpful workouts here

Replies

• gabby3265
    gabby3265 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    am a beginner and am trying to get abs and lose stomach fat, one of the best exercises that had help me a lot is leg raises, alternating leg drops, flutter kicks, reverse crunches, oblique crunches, and planks a lot of planking B)
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I like hitting the weights, its my favorite part of my workout but I try to get at least 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.

Lately my workouts have been 20 mins on the treadmill, 5-10 mins on the bike (recumbent and/or stationary) then I pick two or three major muscle groups (shoulders & back, legs & core, chest & arms, etc) and focus my weight training on those for 20-40 mins followed by another 20 mins of cardio.

Wednesdays and Sundays are my rest days (and major housework days lol) I've only been back at the gym for 3 weeks and I'm down 15lbs, I've lost 5 inches off my stomach and my overall fitness and mood has improved tremendously. I'm not currently taking any weight loss supplements but if (when) I hit a plateau I'm planning to try Fastin XR cuz it seems to get really good reviews and I know how stubborn my body can get when it wants to hold onto fat.