March 19 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL...have fun, enjoy your family, and make your indulgences fit in your calorie range! It is doable! B)

• fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I've not been very good at handling all the eating opportunities this weekend! I did get to exercise and had a much needed nap with the cat. Back on it tomorrow!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @lovesretirement this is what happens when a leader goes bad! I apologize for leading you astray! BTW: I hope you enjoyed it more than our friend, Sue, @2020pinktogo did with her bagel
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Sunday report: after derailing my train yesterday, I got back on track today.
    Calories: ok with margin
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise; I'm still sore from Friday, so I did 25 minutes at an easy 3 mph
  • chermac2015
    chermac2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes, but by the skin of my teeth!
    Track yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walking on and off all day with my new dog. She's got those long Coon Hound legs and loves to walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Fractured finger yesterday, so guess I'll be babying that hand for a couple days. lol.. Calling tomorrow to get appointment with hand surgeon.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I was on the elliptical machine and went for a nice walk. The sun was shining
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@fightingthetideofaging - Good luck with your finger and the hand surgeon tomorrow. It sounds like it really hurts.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    fightingthetideofaging, hope you didn't break it chasing the dog and that it heals quick- ow.

Hope I didn't play a part in leading others astray from my burger yesterday. I'm shocked I didn't gain any weight, even from the salt. Back to business today. Happy Spring tomorrow!

Exercise: 45 min walk
    Calories: within limits
    Tracking: yes, even the 2 bites apple fritter and 1 tortilla chip
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    calories yes
    tracking yes, had to drink 2 glasses of water before I typed this though...lol

Monday tomorrow, hope everyone has a good week!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; a half hour walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

A co-worker shared a recipe with me today. It is a Walnut Date Protein Bar. The recipe is from the Paleo diet. It is a mixture of walnuts, mushed dried dates, coconut oil, coconut flakes, and vanilla extract. They tasted great, if anyone is looking for a healthy, sweet-tasting snack. I have an insatiable sweet tooth at times, so I am excited to have a guilt free option on hand.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (30-min outdoor walk with hubby)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO

Love the quote at the top!