PEDALING GOADIES - Monday 03/20/2017

Options
TimDumez
TimDumez Posts: 1,161 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
This thread is for beginners, veterans, and in between. Be it street, trail, mountain, or stationary bikers, this thread is for all pedalers out there. Post your daily distances/experiences and benefits of being on the move. And HAVE FUN!!!!!

Replies

• TimDumez
    TimDumez Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Rode my NordicTrack recumbent stationary bike 13.8 miles yesterday.....
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Rode 10 miles to WW meeting in 31deg yesterday.
  • Swtdwy
    Swtdwy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Did an easy 22 miles Friday afternoon. Tough 36 miles yesterday in the Malibu Hills. 3600' of climbing
  • klmackey893
    klmackey893 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    commuted to work today(weather is not snow/ice for once).
  • lilybbbbb
    lilybbbbb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful ride on Saturday--two of our trail systems, connected by a little road and some fire roads. It was a fun group with a chill pace--I didn't feel bad about them waiting for me, and I was able to help a few of the less-skilled riders with some technical parts, even though they were much fitter than I.

We also rode through Evergreen Cemetery, and I showed everyone where my group had worked on restoration the week before. This is kind of a big deal right now in our community, and everyone got kind of excited about it.

This ride was huge for me in terms of confidence!
  • lilybbbbb
    lilybbbbb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh, and then on Sunday, our Bell Joy ambassador contacted me to see if I would be an official ride leader/sweep for the rides this season :)