Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    LOL. I was going to say that I bet your coworkers are not impressed! LOL :D
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    The pics aren't showing up for me. :( What is it?
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Bacon, Guacamole, Mio-Electrolyte, Dill Pickle Cashews. That last one caught my attention!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Bacon, Guacamole, Mio-Electrolyte, Dill Pickle Cashews. That last one caught my attention!

Those cashews sound dangerously intriguing...
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    kpk54 wrote: »

Those cashews sound dangerously intriguing...

My kids all got those cashews in their Christmas stockings! Lol
    They are good. Too good!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I used those microwave bacon cookers as prizes one year at our holiday party. People LOVED them. lol I think I got all 4 for 5 bucks at the dollar store and they were far and away the most coveted thing to come out of the party!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    That lunch is beautiful!
  • Jinsenj
    Jinsenj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So I've been experimenting with food I have never had before tonight was fennel. It was great
    df2xeevvd66k.jpg
    1xhkptcw8i9b.jpg
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I'm a fennel fan. Roasted with chicken. And artichoke hearts. Fennel has something like only .2 (2/10ths) net carbs per ounce. Good stuff!
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I cook bacon in the oven, one pound at a time, at 375 on a cooling rack placed in a baking pan until slightly browned. You can freeze it and then finish it off in the microwave in less than 30 seconds.

Just a suggestion: Whether you're cooking the bacon completely or finishing it off in the microwave, you'll want to cover it with another paper towel. Bacon can leave a miserable mess in a microwave and your co-workers won't be happy to find it later.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I cook mine in the oven a lb at a time too, at 425 though. Put it in a cold oven and watch it closely. Doesn't take long and no mess or setting off of the (overly sensitive) fire alarm.