Weigh-in #3 Results (3/20/17)

Options
Mjtckwnow
Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
Congrats to Everyone Who Weighed in This Past Week!!!!

It seems like a lot of us are slowing down a bit (myself included) or are struggling a little bit on this weigh-in, so you should all feel really great about yourself that you still held yourself accountable and showed-up! Let's all really re-focus on this new week and think of one thing we can do better this week than last week :)

Our biggest loser this week is: jurapak9960 who lost 2.79% this week
Our current overall challenge biggest loser is laureljenn who has lost 5.19% since this challenge started
Also Additional Congrats to jurapak9960 for crossing over into One-der-land this week!

Our Top 5 This Week:
jurapak9960 2.79%
Avetotustuus 2.04%
beckykatewhite 1.89%
TheCupcakeCounter 1.69%
Lynda652017 1.63%

AND as always, if you missed this weigh-in, please PM me your current weight so I can add it to the spreadsheet for next week :)

Yay us!bn9lbnjgx3w5.png

Replies

• diroka
    diroka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! We're all making progress, even if it's slow and steady!
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Excellent job to everyone!!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations y'all!!!
  • laureljenn
    laureljenn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Jane,

Is it possible for you to adjust my goal weight to 165? I believe I set the bar too low at the beginning of our challenge. I was just coming out of shoulder surgery, and didn't know how long it would take me in therapy. Have to keep pushing! :)

Thanks,
    Laurel
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    laureljenn wrote: »
    Jane,

Is it possible for you to adjust my goal weight to 165? I believe I set the bar too low at the beginning of our challenge. I was just coming out of shoulder surgery, and didn't know how long it would take me in therapy. Have to keep pushing! :)

Thanks,
    Laurel

Will do!
  • laureljenn
    laureljenn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.