Weighaholic

I weigh myself at least 3 times a day - once first thing in the morning (naked and carrying no extra fluid!!) - again when I get in from work in my underwear and finally just before bed. I know this is crazy but it's addictive!!,

Replies

• JANANOEL69
    JANANOEL69 Posts: 4 Member
    Yay someone who feels my pain lol I want to stop but can't and I get mad when I go back up like this am but that's ok as long as I'm doing everything right I'm bound to lose..Happy Tuesday!!!
  • joycefarmer68
    joycefarmer68 Posts: 29 Member
    Yeah I keep trying to weigh myself at home but stupid scale says...ERRRR
    It only goes up to 350...last weigh in at Dr I was 360.4...I am struggling to say the least! I want it so badly to register at home. Kind of inconvenient to have to go to the Drs. to just get weighed in. Anyway my Dr did suggest a low fat diet to lose weight...started out weighing 362...so I am down almost 2 lbs! Hurry up and start registering already! LOL! been 2 weeks...I know it probably be a couple more weeks...Hopefully I see it soon! Sorry for ranting! I will stop now...lol. :p<3
  • joycefarmer68
    Finally weighed myself and it said 353...at home...now I don't have to go to the Drs. Office and bug them. I am not sure when my Dr. wanted me to come back and do my labs again? Anyway started out at 362...now 353...1 more to go to get to 10 lbs...Keep on keeping on! :)<3B)
  • joycefarmer68
    Yeah today it said 354! Yesterday said Errr....I am so mad! My husband said I need to change for sedentary to lightly active...no weight lose this week...so I am changing it back to sedentary....400 calories difference...2200 to 1860...let hope this works it was working...lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks...4th week nothing since I change it...now I am changing it back again.
  • patsyhiggins17
    patsyhiggins17 Posts: 5 Member
    My calorie allowance is 1200 plus I swim most mornings giving me an extra 388 - I think that's too much. Anyway I've been under my calorie goal for most days - I've gone over on two days by about 30-40 cals. Yet only 2lb weight loss over 2 weeks it's driving me insane.....
  • joycefarmer68
    My calorie allowance is 1200 plus I swim most mornings giving me an extra 388 - I think that's too much. Anyway I've been under my calorie goal for most days - I've gone over on two days by about 30-40 cals. Yet only 2lb weight loss over 2 weeks it's driving me insane.....

Yeah I know drives me crazy too! watch your sodium intake...Good luck and keep at it! Drink water. I know I am not drinking enough.

I need to get to the YMCA for treadmill and nautilus machines. I felt better when I worked out. Anyway it's almost that time of the month feeling bloated and not well...blah! Feeling I need some chocolate. I know I am bad!