Week 1 challenge

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Ok this is mid week but I really started on Monday so I will set my goals from Monday

I am going to turn 40 this may and I am 5,4 - 156 my goal is 132 for but 125 would be absolutely amazing:) .... my mini goal is 140 by 2/5

So my target for this week is
35 km run per week ( I done 6.5 on Tuesday and 21km today )
2 litre of water a day (water with lime and ginger)
5 meals a day no snacking
2 kg

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    marcelka77 wrote: »
    So my target for this week is
    35 km run per week ( I done 6.5 on Tuesday and 21km today )
    Wow, that's 21 miles! Are you training for an event?

I need to go to the YMCA at least 3 days a week. That's to justify to myself what I spend for the membership! Anyway, I walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes and watch an episode of something on Netflix. It's what I'd do at home, except I'm averaging 3.5 mph, instead of sitting on my bed!

• marcelka77
    Options
    21 km - half marathon;) 12 miles I am still thinking if to train for my third marathon- this would be for cancer research in my mums name - she passed away last month only 60 year and 1 day young:(
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My biggest goals for this week is to log everyday and drink at least 8 cups of water. I barely drink water and I know that's terrible lol
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    marcelka77 wrote: »
    21 km - half marathon;) 12 miles I am still thinking if to train for my third marathon- this would be for cancer research in my mums name - she passed away last month only 60 year and 1 day young:(

I'm doing the Chicago marathon in October, but might do Flying Pig (in Cincinnati in May) before -- might end up doing the half marathon instead since I've been having some setbacks, but I am hoping all will go smoothly and I will manage, even though I won't be aiming for any personal time goals for that one. (I've done 2 before also.) I think it's wonderful that you would do it for cancer research in your mother's name, and am so sorry about her death.

My goals this week are also running-related -- to hit all of my planned workouts -- as well as no unplanned snacking.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I really need to get back into drinking water . I stopped as I work in locations that make it near impossible to run to the bathroom. Like when I am in drive thru you can't just say be back in a jiffy. Nope it doesn't work. You come back to people staring at you giving you the eye of where the H_ll did you go?
  • marcelka77
    Options
    I really need to get back into drinking water . I stopped as I work in locations that make it near impossible to run to the bathroom. Like when I am in drive thru you can't just say be back in a jiffy. Nope it doesn't work. You come back to people staring at you giving you the eye of where the H_ll did you go?

Ignore eyes and keep drinking ... I work in Starbucks and know what you saying .... people can wait
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I work at Dunkin and I know exactly what you mean. Luckily my co workers are awesome and cover my spot for me so I can use the bathroom when needed. I'm trying to make the habit to drink water instead of coffee. So far it's working
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Lol I work in a bank people get feisty when there is no teller in the window and our bathroom is in the basement. It's literally a run and a few flights of stairs. Lol. When I am inside on the line it's easier to go. This week I am at the branch office I bought myself diet coke to get through the week. The bathroom is closer though in fact it's a newer office no basement. Lol
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Link to the spreadsheet has been added.