• amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    0dn3rm7q15ub.jpg
    Here is today!!!
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Is anyone can tell me how to add picture on here from phone? I never did it on the phone and can't get to my lap top right now. Or I can add the pic tomorrow morning if it's ok so I can do it on my lap top?
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My reply has a little camera and I clicked that and added my picture it has letters and words but will put picture in its place once you submit
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    amanorr wrote: »
    My reply has a little camera and I clicked that and added my picture it has letters and words but will put picture in its place once you submit

Yeah I did what u said but no I don't see cam or am just blind or my phone not so smart lol. Thanks for trying to help anyways.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    24nny11.jpg
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Not sure how this works, but my weight this morning was 12 stone 11
  • lwilson276
    lwilson276 Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    38mkqp0k63en.jpg

Sorry, not sure why it posted upside down! Lol
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    20170324_062532_zpsysqzdprq.jpg
  • kpie1125
    kpie1125 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to join correctly. Here's the weigh in from today. Breakfast, fro-yo, and a bunch of water pushed me back up on the scale. Let's hope that it goes back down next week! 1dvphkoi00g2.jpg
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    pnog12jyduzm.jpg
    Sorry I'm a day late- it wouldn't let me post yesterday
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Can I join? Not sure how this works, but my weight this morning was 12 stone 11

Yes, please post a pic when you can
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, I've got 8 weights...it's going to be a small group but it's only 6 weeks. I will try to drum up a couple more people.

I will post threads for exercise and nutrition soon by tomorrow. It will have to be a short week. I think Tubbs is coming back tomorrow and might weigh in. I am not sure tho if he wanted in this session.

I am sorry that I am so far behind but I was out of town last night at a concert. I am very slow moving today. I had a woman ask me last night if I was pregnant and I had to tell her my eggs are old and dead. JEEZ!!

• Bridie_Bird
    Bridie_Bird Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm another person with a weigh in (although currently can't get the join feature to work)
    hqj07vwqfbnk.jpg
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
  • teasha1
    teasha1 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    2cx7tdf.jpg

It says 239.6. I'm not sure why its upside down.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ciler_80 wrote: »
    amanorr wrote: »

Yeah I did what u said but no I don't see cam or am just blind or my phone not so smart lol. Thanks for trying to help anyways.

I use photobucket...

upload your pic to photobucket, copy the IMG link and paste to the thread. it's easy, peasy.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am not sure why some people cannot join - but, it is set for public. I will send invites out. If it doesn't work, then I will start a new group and see if that helps. I've not had this happen before.

The FIT/NUT link is above and will start tomorrow - so, goes from Monday to Sunday. Weigh-in days will remain on Fridays.