nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Fitforevermore
Amanorr
Boncharlie
SweetteeBri
MzHill
Teasha
KPIE

Here is your team - when you think of a team name, please start a new thread.

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to Team 2. I'm Bridget or Bri. Doesn't matter which one you use :) Let's make the next 6 weeks the best of our weight loss jouneys. Is anyone following a clean eating plan? What are plans for this challenge?
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Bri! Hi peeps :)
    I'm Deb - I live in Australia and love Kim's challenges. I've lost 160lbs in the last 15 months but seem to be stuck for the last 3 months. My nan passed away recently and I guess I kind of lost my weight loss momentum . I would like to lose another 5kgs but they are proving to be the hardest! My plan is low carb and high protein and desperately want to get back in the pool.

Hmmmm names... how about
    The skinny malinkeys
    Skinny dippers
    The meltaways
    Cereal killers
    The metabolics
    The candy crushers
  • kpie1125
    kpie1125 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, Katie here from Florida. I've lost 130 lbs in the past 9 months and have been stalled for the last 3 weeks. I'm glad we have this challenge starting up to get me moving again. I really like the name Skinny Dippers and Cereal Killers. hehe
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda! Glad to be here with you ladies!
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!! I like the name Skinny Dippers too. Thanks Deb!!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello hello hello Team. I'm Sylvia, I'm a 31 year old mother of 2. I've lost a little over 50lbs and STILL have 50 lbs to lose but I'm teeter tottering at the same weight. (At least I've maintained, I guess) for 3 months or so. Booo. But, this challenge always makes me work hard so I'm excited about that. I'm so ready to be at goal weight!! I love Skinny Dippers, so cute. Go team!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I will post the skinny dippers for you - in case you haven't already

I love the name - especially since Deb wants to get in the water!!