HELP! I'm FAT and I Can't Get UP!!

Options
LosingIt2WIN
LosingIt2WIN Posts: 63 Member
I am 59 years old and need to lose 50 pounds to be healthy. Wow is it hard since I went through menopause a couple years ago!!! I have gotten a "Meno-Pot" and I hate to exercise. Please help me to stay motivated and get UP off the couch every day!!!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to friend me! I'm 52 and menopausal. I'm trying, with some success, to keep the weight gain at bay. Good luck!
  • LosingIt2WIN
    Options
    Thanks! I know I am not alone and that helps some. I know I have to double down to get that scale to move in the right direction. May we all be successful!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I have found that if I spend 10 min in the morning workout out, I have a lot more energy for later in the day...might be worth a try...
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    We're all in the same boat. More or less.

I'm 52 - and a half !
  • LosingIt2WIN
    Options
    Oh and my husband is NOT real helpful. He is 6'4" and slim. Today he insisted that we go to KFC for lunch. Not a whole lot of choices there. YUCK!
  • FunUsername
    FunUsername Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Am in the same boat there with the 6'4" husband ... portion control is the only answer ... but it definitely hard when he can eat 2-3k cal with ease ... aaaaa

How you managing today?
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Same here! Anyone here feel free to add me. I am on almost every day and am really struggling to get fit with menopause creeping up.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    Same here! Anyone here feel free to add me. I am on almost every day and am really struggling to get fit with menopause creeping up.

Just sent you a request!
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    me too