Rewards!

Options
13»

Replies

• AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    @jcavanna2 That's beautiful! Good pick and congrats! Also that meal looks amazing! I picked up my 100 lb reward last night, a pendant that matches a ring and earrings I got as a graduation gift years ago.
    lwqm81hkx62x.jpg
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @AllisonMart that is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!
  • Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I've been using food for a reward system for so long that I wouldn't know what to get myself, lol. I really like the mani/pedi idea and I've been wanting a Fitbit, so I think that's a good reward. :smile:
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @Mandy_1982 those are great rewards and I also use the mani/pedi as a reward as well. It's so important to reward ourselves along the way to keep us motivated :)
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of getting a tattoo as a reward, but now I am thinking of a good pair of wireless headphones for working out. Any recommendations? I will probably still get another tattoo though :smile:
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @garber6th I just got some new one's on Amazon called Senso. They have a long life and good sound.
  • garber6th
    Options
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    @garber6th I just got some new one's on Amazon called Senso. They have a long life and good sound.

Thank you, I will check them out!
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    garber6th wrote: »
    I was thinking of getting a tattoo as a reward, but now I am thinking of a good pair of wireless headphones for working out. Any recommendations? I will probably still get another tattoo though :smile:

Invest in a good set of workout headphones. I prefer earbuds. Here's why.
    (1) I have a sweat proof set with a great inner ear piece. They stay in my ears lifting weights and running. They never fall out.
    (2) If I'm outside, I like to know who and what's going on around me. Crossing streets and people coming up behind me. Safety first ;)
    (3) At the gym I keep both buds in. It tells people to not approach you while you are working out.

Not plugging a brand or store to shop:

I am seriously hard on headphones. I've been through several pair. Best buy has a warranty plan. If they are not a good fit, sound quality or if they break. You can return them, exchange or upgrade.

bose-soundsport-wireless-add-03.jpg

• garber6th
    Options
    fit_chickx wrote: »
    garber6th wrote: »

Invest in a good set of workout headphones. I prefer earbuds. Here's why.
    (1) I have a sweat proof set with a great inner ear piece. They stay in my ears lifting weights and running. They never fall out.
    (2) If I'm outside, I like to know who and what's going on around me. Crossing streets and people coming up behind me. Safety first ;)
    (3) At the gym I keep both buds in. It tells people to not approach you while you are working out.

Not plugging a brand or store to shop:

I am seriously hard on headphones. I've been through several pair. Best buy has a warranty plan. If they are not a good fit, sound quality or if they break. You can return them, exchange or upgrade.

bose-soundsport-wireless-add-03.jpg

Thanks so much!! I was definitely leaning towards ear buds for the reasons you shared, and I will definitely check out Best Buy!
  • professor700
    professor700 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    that little cream frother is amazing