3/31 Weigh-In

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Please post a smell that you associate with Spring for your word!! Or, something you love.

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    xa4zbb1dqp83.jpg

My favorite smell is fabric softener!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I associate the smell of freshly mowed grass with the beginning of Spring. Everyone is getting back outside again and one of the first things they start tending is their lawn. So glad it's spring!
    uufhp8q3m4kw.jpg
  • kpie1125
    kpie1125 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It was a good week. Went to the gym a couple times on top of my normal morning walks. Eating healthy also really helps! LOL nl3c33yi3uy1.jpg
  • lwilson276
    lwilson276 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love the smell of the air, the freshness of it!v150colqj9ii.jpg
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    4i8z3zsoyans.jpg
    Love all the baby animals!!!
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    e17cf6w0cd97.jpg
    This was a bad week but had a loss. Kids and hubby home on spring break! But not from my Monday weigh in but hey that does count! Kicking butt next week if I make it lol !!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I was 189.6 and accidentally deleted the photo off the phone before posting - grrrr.

I love the brightness of springs - colors and flipflops, no hats, gloves, snow
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    gwd0rd6725x3.jpg

No spring on its way here haha. We just had the tail end of cyclonic weather actually. Flooding etc. My area was ok though thankfully and no loss of power. Left work early the other day so I wouldn't get trapped there as it becomes like an island.

Boo at scales. I have lost my mojo.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    faithikins wrote: »
    gwd0rd6725x3.jpg

No spring on its way here haha. We just had the tail end of cyclonic weather actually. Flooding etc. My area was ok though thankfully and no loss of power. Left work early the other day so I wouldn't get trapped there as it becomes like an island.

Was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear you are safe and dry. Xx
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Kim can I weigh in a day early next week if I'm not eliminated this week bahaha? I have a 3 yr check up at SNORE clinic aka another sleep test overnight. This usually means I leave there at 5:30am and will need breakfast etc on the way home haha.
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I've posted the new challenge for tomorrow and the results of the weigh-in are there. I will post a summary tomorrow while I am at work.

I am hoping that my food poisoning paid off!!!
  • nisijam5
    edited April 2017
    Options
    KPIE is this week's winner with a whopping 7 lb. loss from our initial weigh-in. You can indulge in a fabulous 0.5 lb. advantage next week. WTG!!

Boo, our eliminated player….
    We had 2 players not weigh-in this week. So, I will let the skinny dipper have a 1-week pass for the future!!

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….
    KPIE & IWilson will enjoy a 0.5 lb. advantage each for stepping up to the challenge and making it happen. Good job!!

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or boxers)
    IWilson is now chipping away at the 200's long, long away from the 300’s I am excited to see that happen!!

Me, Me, Me - I move from the 190s to the 180s. I would love, love to see anything between 180 and 183 by the end of this contest. I am hoping the food poisoning has paid off.

KPIE - Just keeps moving in the right direction - looking at 270's now from the 280's. Gosh, I remember jumping the 300 hurdle!

MzHill - Great loss this week that hits you into the 220's. Can you see One-der-land?

Opps, I went the wrong way….
    Going forward, anyone who gains weight > 1.2 lbs will be penalized ½ of that weight going into the next week. WHY, WHY, WHY? Well, you can’t gain one week and then come back to win by losing the gained weight. This helps to balance the contest.

Faithikins - 1.45 penalty
    I am sorry about the mood setback - but, you get you *kitten* up and swing some damn kettleballs!! Who's the boss?

Fit4evermore - 3.75 penalty - you can take this all off easily. One week of good behavior is all.

April 7th prizes...
    Winner takes Immunity and give a 0.5 lb. penalty to motivate someone special.