Day 1

Options
lynnbaum
lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
Let's talk about each day. Did you put in max effort into the workout? Were you to sore to workout? What did you have to eat? Just how is your day going?

Replies

• lynnbaum
    Options
    Workout 1 done. Do we really do the same workout every day?
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    Workout 1 done. Do we really do the same workout every day?

You do each level for ten days, or whatever YOU want to do. For the first thirty days, I like to do each level for ten days. When I ho beyond that, I will do each level for a week, and then do each level for three days to equal thirty.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I was just thinking that all those jumping jacks are going to get boring by day 3
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!
    Im not as sore as i thought i was going to be. I suspect tomorrow I'll change my tune.
  • chandraminick
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    I was just thinking that all those jumping jacks are going to get boring by day 3

Jumping jacks are boring! I used to get bored of running in place and doing them, so I would do them through the house during that part of the DVD. It is just cardio, so you could do something similar, or just do all the cardio in a different order. Jumping rope used to kill my legs, so I would do it first to get it over with.
  • chandraminick
    Options
    Much modifying going on in my house today.
  • joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I did my day 5 today, and I have to say I'm feeling pretty good! I'm able to push a little harder, and have moved up in weights. But no, I wouldn't say it's easier. Though I guess that's the point. The workout is as hard as the effort you put in. As routine as it is, I actually found it helpful today. My husband wanted to go to the gym, and so I went with him, found a corner, and used my you tube app on my phone to stream the video. Of course, I had my phone strapped to my arm, so having the same old audio meant it was a snap to follow along. I felt like a dork, but had a great workout.
  • DustyPinkRose
    DustyPinkRose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I completed my day 1, and it wasn't too bad compared to the first time I did 30ds. I still have to pause after the cardio circuit though, and one of my goals is to be able to do the entire workout without pausing while putting in my max effort. I've pretty much got the whole routine memorized, so I usually play it on mute while playing motivating music in the background
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It was my day three, I think I'll stick to level 1 until I can complete each segment. Jumping jacks are very hard for me, that and pushups.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I too keep thinking form. I want to also do good pushups