Making Progress!

Options
Codilee87
Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
I've lost 20lbs in the past 5 weeks. I know that the first 10 tend to come off fairly quick since its usually mostly water weight but I'm still happy lol Only 50 more to go :tongue:

How was your March?

Replies

• smokinbluegrass
    smokinbluegrass Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My March was good, MFP-wise. 20.2 pounds in 31 days. Like you, I had a double-digit drop early, and since then it's been close to 2 a week. Just reconfigured my counter settings and macros and ended up with a few more cals I can eat in a day. Here's hoping I still lose. I have 60 more to go.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    My March was good, MFP-wise. 20.2 pounds in 31 days. Like you, I had a double-digit drop early, and since then it's been close to 2 a week. Just reconfigured my counter settings and macros and ended up with a few more cals I can eat in a day. Here's hoping I still lose. I have 60 more to go.

Wow, nice job! I'm aiming for 155lbs, which will be the lowest I've been since the first time I got pregnant. I made it down to 160 between pregnancies but after my second, I haven't been able to break the 180 mark.
  • smokinbluegrass
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thanks. You, too. The first five came off the week before I found mfp. The first mfp week, I dropped just over 11, pretty much only by guessing, measuring what I could, and counting. The second mfp week I added protein powder/milk. The third, I got a scale and started weighing all the food. I started walking I think in the second week, three times around the block at least once a day (about a mile). Last week I started kicking in a 2-mile once or twice a week. Man, I'd be so excited to see 180.
  • linzbecky123
    linzbecky123 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • smokinbluegrass
    Options
    So how's everyone's April?
  • hcorehenry
    hcorehenry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hit the 55lb loss marker today