Anybody Out There?

Options
Hi there! Just joined MFP and looking to connect with other members to help support and motivate one another. I live in the Olympia area. Anyone still current in this group?

Replies

• molllissy
    molllissy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am! I live in Lacey!
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm in Olympia also. Not much activity in this group. :neutral:
  • ShawnT216
    ShawnT216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in Orting
  • shookwb
    shookwb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Spanaway/Frederickson here
  • sunariel1
    sunariel1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Not much chat in many groups anymore
  • CRIMSONTRACER
    CRIMSONTRACER Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    been using MFP for years but only got serious about it recently when i had to take a major step back from the gym and rely solely on diet to stay "in shape". Realize that isn't completely sustainable but for now it's what i've got. Found this group today and am hoping to find some accountabilibuddies (such a dumb term). Live in the outskirts of Oly.
  • ShawnT216
    ShawnT216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Orting. Looking for friends to keep motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • taoschip
    taoschip Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Saying Hello from Puyallup
  • OlySteve68
    Options
    Hello from the west side of Olympia
  • OlySteve68
    Options
    taoschip wrote: »
    Hi Everyone. Saying Hello from Puyallup

Good morning from Olympia
  • OlySteve68
    Options
    I'd like to start bike riding again this spring and summer on the Western Chehalis trail. Not too fast of a pace but not turtle speed either....maybe 15-17 mph. There are multiple access points in the Lacey/Olympia area. My back and neck have gotten worse but I think if change the geometry of the handlebars slightly I'll be able to ride again. Any road bike riders here in the group available to ride during the week in the mornings? I wouldn't mind a riding partner.3oyd9yvpnj4b.jpg