Skinny Dippers

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Here's your official place for support!!

Replies

• boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wahoo Skinny dippers!!

How is everyone doing? I love how this challenge makes me think about what I need to do to make a positive change on a daily basis. I have let carbs creep back into my diet but really trying to keep them down this week.
    What are your quick protein snack ideas? Mine are usually cheese sticks or greek yoghurt but Im getting bored very quickly!!
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Greek yougart is mine and hard boiled eggs!!
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs is a great source of protein. Peanut butter is another one.
  • kpie1125
    kpie1125 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    String cheese and PB are my go-to snacks. They help but be careful with PB b/c it's also high in sugar. I'm glad we have a new challenge even if it is only for 6 weeks. I need the motivation to stay on track.

Don't forget to fill out the fitness/nutrition sheet too. :)
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Met with my personal trainer today for a full body workout today. It was rough but I got through it :smiley:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Met with my personal trainer today for a full body workout today. It was rough but I got through it :smiley:

OUCH :o:s
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I am super sore from my workout yesterday!! :/
  • amanorr
    Options
    I am super sore from my workout yesterday!! :/
    I love the sore feeling but I am strange!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    amanorr wrote: »

I love the sore feeling but I am strange!

They do make you feel accomplished.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    KPIE is this week's winner with a whopping 7 lb. loss from our initial weigh-in. You can indulge in a fabulous 0.5 lb. advantage next week. WTG!!

Boo, our eliminated player….
    We had 2 players not weigh-in this week. So, I will let the skinny dipper have a 1-week pass for the future!!

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….
    KPIE & IWilson will enjoy a 0.5 lb. advantage each for stepping up to the challenge and making it happen. Good job!!

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or boxers)
    IWilson is now chipping away at the 200's long, long away from the 300’s I am excited to see that happen!!

Me, Me, Me - I move from the 190s to the 180s. I would love, love to see anything between 180 and 183 by the end of this contest. I am hoping the food poisoning has paid off.

KPIE - Just keeps moving in the right direction - looking at 270's now from the 280's. Gosh, I remember jumping the 300 hurdle!

MzHill - Great loss this week that hits you into the 220's. Can you see One-der-land?

Opps, I went the wrong way….
    Going forward, anyone who gains weight > 1.2 lbs will be penalized ½ of that weight going into the next week. WHY, WHY, WHY? Well, you can’t gain one week and then come back to win by losing the gained weight. This helps to balance the contest.

Faithikins - 1.45 penalty
    I am sorry about the mood setback - but, you get you *kitten* up and swing some damn kettleballs!! Who's the boss?

Fit4evermore - 3.75 penalty - you can take this all off easily. One week of good behavior is all.

April 7th prizes...
    Winner takes Immunity and give a 0.5 lb. penalty to motivate someone special.
  • kpie1125
    Options
    I figured out the trick to losing weight....walking. I walk 3 miles every morning and then I try to get to the gym at least 3 times a week and do 2 more miles and then hit the weight machines. It's about to be that TOM so this week's weigh in should be a little more realistic.

Come on team, we can do this. Don't forget to log your fitness and nutrition stuff in the spreadsheet. Let's keep our team together and not lose anyone! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Good job KPIE!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I'm on my way to play tennis. Hope it doesn't rain.
  • amanorr
    Options
    I'm on my way to play tennis. Hope it doesn't rain.

Nice!!!! Hope it doesn't rain too!!

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    Yay!!! It was beautiful. The rain stopped and the sun was shining. We played tennis for 1 hr 18 mins. Burned a lot of calories!! Thank you amanorr. I am hurtin' now though :) ....Every inch of my body is mad at me...Lol.
  • amanorr
    Options
    Went on 3 mile walk and did insanity max 30! I am now beat!!! Hoping for good results
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey Skinny Dippers! This has been a crazy week... was so motivated last week and happy with a good loss and then I stayed at a friends house overnight on the weekend and drank my body weight in rose wine!!! So much for no carbs!! So now Im trying to get positive again and get back into logging... my mother in law arrives from Scotland on Friday so I might be thankful of having to find some gym time!!
  • kpie1125
    Options
    You guys are amazing motivation! Everyone keep up the hard work!
  • amanorr
    Options
    Boncharlie
    You just have to keep on going. There is always going to be things that pop up! Just keep pushing through!
  • kpie1125
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon the last week. Eating cake and Mexican food like there was no tomorrow. I'm also disappointed in how much I drank this weekend. Time to re-focus. I can do this!