Future goals to achieve

Post any idea's in here for future goals that we can strive to achieve... Just keep them realistic, achievable as a small step so we can enjoy our little victories!

Replies

• xxsippinsodaxx
    xxsippinsodaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Increase water intake
  • lnewsome
    lnewsome Posts: 19 Member
    That is my biggest struggle. I try to drink 100 ounces everyday but rarely achieve it. I have went from soda to green tea though and that is a huge improvement. My other goal is to get off of the soda completely and to only have fast food once a week. I have been taking my green tea with me when I go out so i'm not tempted to stop and get a soda through the drive thru.
  • xxsippinsodaxx
    Switching to green tea, that's brilliant. I've put up a weekly challenge for water this week and running alongside the fitness challenge I started last week. For me, I started this group page because I'm at the beginning of my journey and I've failed so many times in the past because I tried to do everything at once full on, and it just didn't work. Hence taking small steps :) ... I think I needed somewhere to keep me motivated, but grounded too, so if I achieve more today than yesterday or last week then I'm on the right track.
  • xxsippinsodaxx
    Varying what I have for breakfast, as I usually just grab a bowl of cereals. Finding things that are easy to prepare time wise and don't cost a fortune!!