Week 3 Results and Plan for Week 4

barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
Week 3: finally realized how much i am overeating .. weight the same because i train 7-8 hours a week...
Week 4:
1. back to notebook logging...use electronic database as resource only...for one week without fail.
2. Continue to search and eliminate high fructose corn sugar and maltodextrin from my life...in my drinks and carb replacement gels
3. Sunrise Easter at my favorite biking and open water swim spot ( still using wetsuit)
4. l43jd58cdtdu.jpg

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    I've really got to get better control of my weekend eating. I overindulge for three days, and spend all week clawing back to where I was! I'm out of town for a funeral over Easter weekend, in NJ with friends the following weekend, and in a training class the week after that. (n fact, I'm taking all my stuff and flying out of Philly.) Staying in a hotel and eating at restaurants will require some self control. At least during my training I can hit the treadmill (or the Mall of America) everyday to get my steps in.
  • barbhat13
    I have developed a very bad habit that I had spent two years getting rid of and that's eating after I get off work and I get off work at midnight so I'm really trying to work on that this week too
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    tress29 wrote: »
    I've really got to get better control of my weekend eating. I overindulge for three days, and spend all week clawing back to where I was! I'm out of town for a funeral over Easter weekend, in NJ with friends the following weekend, and in a training class the week after that. (n fact, I'm taking all my stuff and flying out of Philly.) Staying in a hotel and eating at restaurants will require some self control. At least during my training I can hit the treadmill (or the Mall of America) everyday to get my steps in.

ss about your funeral...the other weekends sound fun...ive been slack with the logging and slacker with the junk food. tomorrow...im going to try to cut sweets way down! flag day is getting scarily close.
  • barbhat13
    Progress! Have logged 4 days in a row under net calories and not eating now!( just got home from work)