Chit Chat

Options

Replies

• bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for the next 100 days. I only lost about half of my goal in the first 100 days because I didn't do well in February and March. I'm thankful that I lost, but I hope to reach my goal this time. Daisies are my favorite flowers, but I don't want to stay one forever!
  • m_d_henson
    m_d_henson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon a bit there in the last 100 days, but ended up being 10lbs down so I'm not complaining. But I will say this next 100 is going to be WAY Better!!! I'm ready to look like my profile pic again :wink: :wink:
    Let's DO this!!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I am really looking forward to the next 100 days. I will not be going away at all until July 13, so hopefully I will finally get where I wanna be!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a stressful day I had 3 people confront me at the branch as to why I won't stay. Why do I want to return to the main office.OMG :# 1 main office I can walk to so I use very little gas . Here I am using a tank of gas a week. The 2 places are like apples and oranges. I just like more structure and less horsing around. I don't mind helping out but I need to get back to home base for my own sanity.Thank goodness I only have 1 size clothes as I have to make sure I don't out grow them. ;)
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo Sounds like a stressful day. I would probably want to be at the closer place too, Time and money are big things in life.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo it should not be too hard for people to understand you would prefer to be closer to home, work within walking distance would be amazing. Don't let them stress you out, just focus on returning to the home base :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,199 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo, sorry about your day! Hopefully you can get back to the main branch soon, that would be awesome!!!!!

Today, it's raining cats an dogs so it looks like the gym for sure will be my place for exercise. These last couple of days, I've started to run on the treadmill. Yesterday I got home and after I fixed dinner, I got super tired. It was extremely hard not to give in and just go get something quick but I made dinner. Also I didn't give in to snacking, yay for me!!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday, <3:)<3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,240 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @2020pinktogo, You have good reasons for moving so don't let others derail you.

@GrandmaJackie Well done for sticking to your goals. You will soon get used to the treadmill running and won't feel so tired.

Today hubby is off bird-watching with his pals, so I have a whole day to please myself. I am going to Flower arranging after lunch, so will be sorting out my foliage etc this morning, in the sunshine.

:sunglasses: Have a great day! :sunglasses:
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Let's just say things have gone from bad to worse. I am hoping for a miracle this morning.
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @2020pinktogo Oh no! I am sorry to hear that. Hang in there. We are here if you need to vent.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2017
    Options
    We woke up to NO power, horribe rain storm last night, ugh! Hopefully, they'll restore it soon. We'll see how today turns,out, :(
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Well I am a bit late to the party here, but I am here and ready to go !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our April B-Day girls !!!

I am glad to have a couple days reprieve from all my challenges before jumping to the next one. The next few days is just keeping up on weigh ins being transferred to spreadsheets and that is the easy part. THEN after that i have a couple weeks of just this 100 day challenge to worry about. Will be nice to not have so much computer time to spend on my BUTT ! Wish you all a great Thursday !!
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So excited about this!! Any Fit Bit users up for weekly challenges!!? So ready for Summer and being outside!
  • psalm23strong
    psalm23strong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just joined the challenge! Looking for more motivation to reach my goals this year.
  • psalm23strong
    psalm23strong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @KayKallsen52, I would love to be a part of any Fitbit challenges you do.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for this challenge to start. I have been at my inlaws this week until Monday. Boy oh boy it's been hard. So much bread and cheese and wine being had and almost NO moving. So fed up of it now and I'm ready to get back on my regular diet and fitness program. Also I only have 3 weeks left til surgery so I am hoping to keep strong the next few weeks and lose a few more lbs before surgery day. I'm looking forward to the next 100 days with you amazing lot!! Hugs everyone!
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    What are you guys doing for Easter?
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @mari_moulin Stay strong, you can get a few more pounds off.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I cannot wait for this challenge to start. I have been at my inlaws this week until Monday. Boy oh boy it's been hard. So much bread and cheese and wine being had and almost NO moving. So fed up of it now and I'm ready to get back on my regular diet and fitness program. Also I only have 3 weeks left til surgery so I am hoping to keep strong the next few weeks and lose a few more lbs before surgery day. I'm looking forward to the next 100 days with you amazing lot!! Hugs everyone!

Once you get to your regular schedule your be able to get rid of a few more pounds!!!
    ariel1116 wrote: »

We are going to my sons and spend the weekend there!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,240 Member
    Options
    ariel1116 wrote: »

I am entertaining my family. They all come to me for a few days over Easter.