3 days until start: 14 April

Options
PhedraJD
PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
Good morning lovely people! Finally Friday and boy am I glad.

@ariel1116 Your goal list is a great start to a healthier you!

I had a decent day yesterday. Didn't get much of my home stuff done. I opted for a nap (more like just a rest.) instead of doing my chores. So worth it. It gave me the energy to go roller skating last night. Boy oh boy do my thighs feel it now. On the plus side, the thighs on the back of my leg are getting so strong and defined. I can actually feel them peeking through the fat.

Yesterday's Goals:
Stay under Calories B) I Crushed it!
20000 steps :D 28K was hoping for 30, just couldn't push myself though
80 ounces of water More like 112 ounces :)
Lunch time walk Nope, but walked enough at work to make up for it. Calling it a win. :p
Roller skating B) Yea baby! !30+ minutes, and pushed myself on it.
Help kids with Karate Creed :|
Clean the other fridge :|
Finish the Bleeping taxes!

Today's Goals:
Under Calories
Lunch Walk
School Walk
Extra work out
TAXES Must get done!
Date night/figure it out. We were going to go see Bon Jovi in concert, he cancelled his concert here. :(

Let the butt kicking begin!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@jdelaroy your positive attitude is contagious :) well done yesterday! Roller skating is so much fun! I know exactly how your legs feel.

My day was pretty productive yesterday; I came short with the steps but that's because we went to the gym for a swim so it all evens out.

I'm feeling a bit tired today but that's no reason not to do my best on my goals: calories/macros, training, chin-ups, water, steps and good sleep.

I'm in a debate with myself regarding the Easter menu, in particular the deserts. They are my weakness. On one hand I want to avoid making them but on the other hand I feel like without them it doesn't feel like a holiday. What to do??!!!

Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 : I had the same debate with myself at my birthday about having a birthday cake. I ended up getting dessert to share at the restaurant but no cake. Maybe find a healthier light dessert, like angel food cake with fruit?

I didn't run yesterday. It was a gloomy day, but I made it out there today. My mom joined me on my run which made it pass faster. She wasn't in the mood to run, but I was close to her house which motivated her to head out & meet me. We don't usually do that but it was nice to have company. So that put me at 5/65km

Today's goals:
    -run ✅
    -clean bedroom
    -do yoga
    -drink water
    -stick to macros & calorie goal
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,926 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Morning,

@lpeltenburg, nice job getting your run in!

Yesterday was productive too, hitting on my goals. This weekend is going to be a challenge, for Easter everyone is bring something so I decided to bring dessert. I'm going to make brownies plus two versions, one healthy using yogurt. Some people attending also eat healthy so this way everyone will be happy, :).

Today's goal
    1. Plan menu and workouts till Wednesday
    2. Pack for the weekend
    3. Morning workout ✅
    4. Yoga tonight w/ extra yoga moves
    5. No late night snacking
    6. Make homemade chili (my husband dinner while I'm at my daughter's, lol)

Let's make this happen!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had my baby on April 5th! She's a beautiful baby girl and we are so in love.

I'm going to start hanging around here for the daily threads when I can, but will be sitting out the spreadsheet this go around.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,926 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had my baby on April 5th! She's a beautiful baby girl and we are so in love.

I'm going to start hanging around here for the daily threads when I can, but will be sitting out the spreadsheet this go around.

Congrats, on little BabyTing! I'm sure she's a beautiful baby girl <3<3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,096 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Congratulations!!! Baby Ting.

I'm sticking with my goals so far. Had a busy day preparing for family visiting tomorrow. And will be cooking in the morning, so wanted to say have a wonderful Easter Weekend. :heart:
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! <3o:):smiley:
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    @SingRunTing that's just awesome!!! A beautiful Spring baby and even better a girl!!!!!
    Always get to hear from you!!!