Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jackie :)
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am IN and ready to go next week !!
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm here too. Going to work in a bit so will take a look at the sheet later on.
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Here as well, eager to begin! I need this so desperately (and some sticktoitiveness wouldn't hurt either!) Good luck everyone!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am so ready for a fresh challenge! I am counting down the days!
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job on spreadsheet!!!
  • elagro
    elagro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me to your group! I added my name and weight.
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How do I weigh in?
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,096 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I have entered my weight and goal.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @michelleywardell At the top of this thread is a link. Click on the link, a spread sheet will open up. Add your name, there is a column for your starting weight, enter that, and enter your goal loss on it. Every 10 days you add in your current weight. (you can do it sooner or after the 10 day mark, but the spread sheet status only gets updated 1 time every 10 days. Good luck!
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Okay, this time I made my goal a little more manageable so I can reach it. Glad to finally start this.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    @Kenda2427 let me know if you need help. Can't promise same day service, but I can help! Thank you so much for stepping in when I had to step out!
  • michelleywardell
    Options
    @jdelaroy thanks but I have tried that. I can't enter anything into the spreadsheet, although it looks like someone did enter my name and weight. I still can't enter my goal.
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • MonicaA2013
    Options
    @jdelaroy thanks but I have tried that. I can't enter anything into the spreadsheet, although it looks like someone did enter my name and weight. I still can't enter my goal.

Are you using the app or the web version. If you are on the app you need to have a google sheets program to edit the spreadsheet.
  • michelleywardell
    Options
    @MonicaA2013 ok I entered my goal on the spreadsheet. Is that all I need to do? Am I in now?
  • MonicaA2013
    Options
    @MonicaA2013 ok I entered my goal on the spreadsheet. Is that all I need to do? Am I in now?

You are SET !!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    I added a formula to the ID# line so that when you type in a name in the challenger column, it automatically assigns an ID that's +10 from the ID in the previous line--and then I read the message that says "do not edit" for that column. Let me know if you don't like the formula, and I'll take it out again!
  • debbieinca
    debbieinca Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am confused about the spread sheet. I am on the begining but not on the progress one. Did i do something wrong?
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    ^ One of the group leaders is adding us manually to the progress sheet. All you had to do was add yourself on the first sheet, and you're good to go. (That's what I did, and I got added to the progress sheet without needing to do anything else, so I'm sure you will get added too!)