New to Medifast

Options
terrileedy
terrileedy Posts: 2 Member
This is my first day to the Medi fast plan and like to know if anyone has any suggestions that will help...

Replies

• nuttybuttersmommy
    nuttybuttersmommy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just started my 4th week on medifast/tsfl and I have lost 20.7 lbs. Most days have been easy some are challenging. I communicate with my tsfl health couch on a daily basis
  • RespiratoryScot
    RespiratoryScot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How is the Medifast going, Terri? We are on Day 3 now officially (although we practiced as much as we could while waiting for our box to arrive). With the Take Shape for Life, I love that there is someone helping to encourage and challenge me! I know it isn't just about the weight with TSFL, but that's the part I'm most excited about at the moment :smile:
  • money805
    money805 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Medifast 5/1 last Monday March 27. I have been completely on program and am down by 7 pounds as of today, Sunday April 2. The first few days for me were pretty rough. I was more irritable than usual, I also had some pretty bad headaches at work, but those may have been stress related due to the irritability. I like the plan so far, energy levels seem improved from the first few days, I like the food, and that the program is a "no brainer". Success to you all, and I hope we can start a Medifast discussion, I can't seem to find any active message boards on the subject.
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi all, I am 3 weeks in, and doing well so far! I don't know if any of you have read Freya Taylor's books, but I really enjoyed them. She lost 100 pounds on the medifast program. They both have "Suddenly Skinny" in the titles. One is based on her blog/journal entries, sort of a day by day insight into her journey, and the second one is about the overall journey and changes that she went through during her transitions from obese to a healthy weight. The other book that I read is called "Refuse to Regain" and it is about maintaining a healthy weight once you've lost the weight, which is where I failed the first time. I maintained for about 9 months after i did medifast the first time, but I got sloppy and did not manage to keep the weight off. But the program worked really well for me before, so I am using it again, and am planning to succeed when I get to transition and maintenance as well.
    Feel free to add me to your friends lists! Let's help each other get to goal!! ;)
  • pamritha
    pamritha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    3 weeks in too!
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I only just started a few days ago but already down 3.8. Looking to connect with others on the same journey
  • RespiratoryScot
    RespiratoryScot Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I am 4 weeks in now. What I like about it is you get a free coach to help guide and challenge you, and the focus isn't as much on the scale, but on total health (getting your mind, body, finances all healthy).

Anyhow, I love all this so far. I have lost 26 pounds so far (about 60 to go). I have not felt this much energy in a long time.

Hope it is going well for y'all still!
  • dmegk5
    dmegk5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just got my box in the mail on Friday and am going to start tomorrow. I will be doing the 4-2 plan as it fits into my budget better. Any favorites for lean and green meals?