Tim Noakes NOT GUILTY!!

Options
Sunny_Bunny_
Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
edited April 2017 in Social Groups
26h114wv28iw.png

Hey all, what a great day in the LCHF world!
Tim Noakes was found not guilty of professional misconduct after a ridiculous 3 year "trial", witch hunt is more like it!
He was feeling confident though.

cjbm200ebmyl.jpg

The official press release is at this link
http://www.thenoakesfoundation.org/news/media/the-professional-conduct-committee-has-found-prof-noakes-innocent-of-unprofessional-conduct
Which I haven't been able to read yet because excited Tim Noakes' fans have broken his website!
vefyusj1gfev.png

If you aren't aware of this insane story you can catch up on all the details here.
http://foodmed.net/the-noakes-trial/

This is truly a great win for LCHF!

Now let's hope everything goes well for Grant Schofield now that an inquiry has been brought against him since his recent appointment as Ministry of Education’s first Chief Education Health and Nutrition Advisor in New Zealand.

Replies

• batlott
    batlott Posts: 61 Member
    Options

this is great news
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow.... it is unbelievable that this got as far as it did! Good for him for not backing down. It seems as though they were just on a witch hunt.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    What the actual F...?! You have to be kidding me.... Good god alive..... Unbelievable....

Next, they'll be saying that you can't find protein in chicken....
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Options
    26h114wv28iw.png

Hey all, what a great day in the LCHF world!
    Tim Noakes was found not guilty of professional misconduct after a ridiculous 3 year "trial", witch hunt is more like it!
    He was feeling confident though.

cjbm200ebmyl.jpg

The official press release is at this link
    http://www.thenoakesfoundation.org/news/media/the-professional-conduct-committee-has-found-prof-noakes-innocent-of-unprofessional-conduct
    Which I haven't been able to read yet because excited Tim Noakes' fans have broken his website!
    vefyusj1gfev.png

If you aren't aware of this insane story you can catch up on all the details here.
    http://foodmed.net/the-noakes-trial/

This is truly a great win for LCHF!

Now let's hope everything goes well for Grant Schofield now that an inquiry has been brought against him since his recent appointment as Ministry of Education’s first Chief Education Health and Nutrition Advisor in New Zealand.

(I bet it's sabotage.... I wouldn't put anything past them after such a ridiculous issue....!)
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    We still have Gary Fettke's fiasco too. I feel so bad for these people.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Agreed. It's amazing that any doctors speak out against the accepted norm.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Options
    To AHPRAF:
    Are you guys insane?
    You are censoring and gagging Dr Gary Fettke on.... what grounds, exactly?
    There is so much information and totally reliable and researched data to completely back his recommendations - and you send him a 14-page email effectively censoring and gagging him from giving established and reliable advice on nutrition?

The guy is a doctor, for goodness' sake who's survived Cancer - and you think he's not qualified to give advice of this kind?

Whoever there decided that this was a sound course of action, is a dumbklutz, and that person should be censored and even disciplined for this ridiculous decision.
    How much research did they put into Dr Fettke's recommendations, exactly??

This is a crazy, stupid, blinkered and totally groundless directive.

You ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

A Abraham

( I don't pull no punches, me. Whaddya want?? I'm Italian - !)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Good news, the tide seems to be moving at least if not turned completely yet.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yeah, saw this on my Facebook page. Wooooo Hoooo!
    Site probably down because all his fans immediately clicked there, lol. (kinda like the Canadian Immigration website went down when Mr. T was elected POTUS)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    "What happened was people tried to demonise me as being some unconventional freak who had suddenly gone from being one of the best scientists in SA to a complete idiot,"

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/people-tried-to-demonise-me-as-some-unconventional-freak-noakes-20170421
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    "What happened was people tried to demonise me as being some unconventional freak who had suddenly gone from being one of the best scientists in SA to a complete idiot,"

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/people-tried-to-demonise-me-as-some-unconventional-freak-noakes-20170421

It would not be the first time, nor the last, alas. (In fact, it's happening with Ancel Keys, but that's another story....)
  • RalfLott
    Options
    BTW, is there an actual document, like an order or opinion, anyone's come across?
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
  • kilroy02
    kilroy02 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great news! How many people might this help. It's countless.
  • RalfLott
    edited April 2017
    Options
    KarlynKeto wrote: »
    YES!!! I am THRILLED to read this news! He was a huge inspiration in my early weeks and months of trying to find my way through the deep and muddy waters of contradicting nutritional information. He is right, they were wrong, so happy the idiots didn't win. I've been in maintenance 8 months now, keeping a nearly 100 pound weight loss and health turnaround in check without hunger or low energy or micromanaging calories or... Well, you know! Without keeping our insulin in check, we become walking time bombs for so many health issues. I applaud him and the many brave doctors & scientists who bucked the old conventional wisdom to admit we had it all wrong. They literally changed my life for the better, and I know I can do this forever.

That is quite a tribute. <3
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The 'Judge' was utterly scathing about the HPCSA....
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness. This has been such a s---show. Poor Prof Noakes.