Day 2 4/19/2017 @ 9:33 AM

Options
vlsay4what
vlsay4what Posts: 10 Member
Yesterday went so well! I stuck to the program
Breakfast: Canadian Bacon, egg, and cheese muffin DELICIOUS
Lunch: Steak and Cheese Melt YUMMY
DINNER: Chicken, bacon, and ranch pizza with a strawberry vinegarette salad (120 extra calories) and an ear of corn (60 extra calories)
Dessert: So full, I couldn't even eat desert! :)
I woke up this morning 1.4 lbs lighter!!!!!
I also drank 64 oz of water yesterday! That was tough because I am not a big fan of liquids! :)

Replies

• Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great. looks like you are doing good. I just ordered my first Nutrisystem yesterday. I am waiting to come early next week and start the plan. I am glad to read that the food taste good and you were not hungry at the end of the day!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I started nutrisystem about two weeks ago but got seriously derailed over Easter weekend which progressed to lousy eating all week long. I'm doing a reset and restarting my NS journey tomorrow I'm so glad to find you guys. I really want some people to stay in touch with to keep us all on track!!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    Adrisn wrote: »
    Great. looks like you are doing good. I just ordered my first Nutrisystem yesterday. I am waiting to come early next week and start the plan. I am glad to read that the food taste good and you were not hungry at the end of the day!

Do you know what day your shipment is being delivered yet? What day do you plan to start? I'm definitely starting tomorrow the 23rd.

• Fitgirllife72
    Options
    vlsay4what wrote: »
    Yesterday went so well! I stuck to the program
    Breakfast: Canadian Bacon, egg, and cheese muffin DELICIOUS
    Lunch: Steak and Cheese Melt YUMMY
    DINNER: Chicken, bacon, and ranch pizza with a strawberry vinegarette salad (120 extra calories) and an ear of corn (60 extra calories)
    Dessert: So full, I couldn't even eat desert! :)
    I woke up this morning 1.4 lbs lighter!!!!!
    I also drank 64 oz of water yesterday! That was tough because I am not a big fan of liquids! :)

Your meals sound delicious! I ended up just getting the basic plan in an effort to save some money. I may need to upgrade at some point because your list of foods sound amazing!!!!
  • Adrisn
    Options
    I just checked and my order has not been shipped. I ordered Apr 20, but in my account show the delivery as "NA". So I wonder If I need to give them a call. Thanks
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi...I bit the bullet today and ordered the plan where its 20 meals and you do the weekends. I am on MFP for a long time and pretty active ( exercise and teach yoga everyday) but have been stuck at 145 for about a year. At 65 I need to not feel so round.... Any and all encouragement and tips would be great!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    Welcome @jeansgirl! So glad you joined us. I just recommitted this week and find that when I stick to this plan I feel so much better. My biggest advice is make sure you eat your unlimited non starchy veggies when you are hungry. I find the times I slip up are when I let myself get too hungry. I usually eat around 8 servings of veggies per day plus I eat the 3 extras even though they are optional. I love all the food. I also use veggies to add to certain lunches and dinners to fill them out more. For example i add steamed mushrooms to many of the dinners because I love steamed mushrooms and it makes the dinners feel bigger. So glad you will be with us on this journey!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    @Adrisn my order took about 4 days to ship but once it ships it arrives quickly. If you ordered the basic plan like I did it gets the lowest priority on shipping since it is the cheapest option. Hope it's gone out for you by now!
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    My order isn't shipped yet either and I am feeling anxious and second guessing myself already☹️
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    Oh don't be nervous @jeansgirl! The program is super easy and the food is delicious. I had the best dinner last night!!!
  • Adrisn
    Options
    Finally got my order yesterday! I am starting today. In the order they sent me the Turbo Take off package. So I guess I have to start with that. I already got my breakfast bar. The taste was pretty good, just very small size!
  • jeansgirl
    Options
    So awesome you got your order already . Mind is still marked as not shipped yet. I am having serious buyers remorse. And just read all the fine print. I guess you are commuted to 2 months with the auto shop and the promo I used. ☹️

Adrisn - good luck ... keep us filled in on the plan and how it's going for you !
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    @Adrisn yea the portion sizes do feel small at first. I eat 8-10 servings of veggies per day to help fill up my meals and it does help. As far as the turbo week goes I only did it for 5 days then went ahead and added in the power fuels and smart carbs like the regular plan. I was miserable during the turbo week and it wasn't worth it to me.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    @jeansgirl I'm sorry to hear you are feeling buyers remorse but once your order arrives that will change. The food really is good! If it hasn't shipped or processed yet you may still be able to call them and cancel. They do have awesome customer service. I do hope you give it a try though. I think you will like it.
  • Adrisn
    Options
    Thank you for the advise Fitgirllife72. Today was my second day, and I did ok. I added a small (3oz) steak to my diner as I was really hungry.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    I am glad you are hanging in there @Adrisn! I think the first week is the hardest and it sounds like you are doing great! I had kinda a rough not so on plan Saturday but I'm back at it. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. Tomorrow is the start of May. It's like a fresh start. Maybe we should all set some May goals?
  • Adrisn
    Options
    Yes, that is a good idea. My goal for May is to lose 8lb! I wish everybody a good Sunday!