8 weeks done.

Options
I just completed 8 weeks on Profile. I am proud to say I am down 25 pounds. Some days it is easy but others are hard. We head to the in-laws tomorrow for 5 days! This will be quite the test of my will power!

Replies

• ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic loss! Good luck on your traveling. Yes it is hard but you can do it
  • Candi1998
    Candi1998 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck with getting started! It gets easier after a few days!
  • jsjp
    jsjp Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing profile... I am on seconc week....looking to add friends
  • Candi1998
    Options
    I am still doing profile. I am getting close to goal and starting to transition. How is it going?
  • ljlantgen
    Options
    I am close to 20 pounds since I started profile! And feeling great. I love their foods and being able to add some things that make me feel like I am cheating.
  • Candi1998
    Options
    Great job! It is such a great feeling when clothes start to fit again!
  • ljlantgen
    Options
    Hit the -20 mark! And a nsv, I am able to fit into my size 10 jeans! Was at 14 prior to starting Profile, and had to wear the stretchy ones. My first go around with Ideal Protein I was getting into the size 18's so pretty happy where I am!
  • Candi1998
    Options
    Great job! I have lost 40 pounds. The big trick now is keeping it off!
  • ljlantgen
    Options
    I strayed, did some cheating, but now I'm back. Luckily I only gained back a few pounds. When I eat junk, I feel like junk. On the plan I feel so much better!
  • tonigeurts
    tonigeurts Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    If anyone is still here and still on Profile, please add me. Looking for friends and motivation!

I have a long goal, but already seeing results 10 days in! :)
  • Candi1998
    Options
    Time to get remotivated. I took 9 no off of dieting! Maybe I need to change my thought process from diet to lifestyle!