Anyone else tracking meals and trying to get GREEN all day?

Options
OyGeeBiv
OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
I'm using an UP2, and the UP app. I love the way the app ranks the quality of meals, and I take it as a challenge to try to get in the green zone as much as possible. Anyone else doing this?

Replies

• mnichols3871
    mnichols3871 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do too! But I've noticed recently that the "color coding" maybe isn't working quite right. Example, this morning I logged a snack of 2 Lindor chocolate truffles before I ate anything else (a snack for later in the day that I pre-log as a "dangling carrot for reaching my step goal). It gave the truffles a score of 2.0 but still had it colored green! WHAT?
  • OyGeeBiv
    Options
    @mnichols3871 Where are you looking at the color? On the "main" app page, there are 3 columns - purple for sleep, orange for steps, and green for food. That one for food is always green. If you click on each of those columns, you get more detailed info.

The food one shows individual meals on a sort of timeline, with a color for each meal. Were you looking at the main green column, or the timeline data?
  • mnichols3871
    mnichols3871 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    64crayons wrote: »
    The food one shows individual meals on a sort of timeline, with a color for each meal. Were you looking at the main green column, or the timeline data?

I was looking at the timeline data. Jawbone sent out an update to the app about a week ago that seems to have fixed the bug.

• OyGeeBiv
    Options
    Weird. Today it's not showing that I've eaten anything at all. :o
  • missietbee
    missietbee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wish that it would have more positive options other than just fiber & saturated fat. I mean I feel protein is a good thing but it says to avoid. Wish I could adjust it to my dietary likes/needs!