Spreadsheet is ready.

Options
13»

Replies

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @kenda2427: I just went to update my progress & it changed my starting weight. I would need to reduce my goal, if that is the case.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @kenda2427: I just went to update my progress & it changed my starting weight. I would need to reduce my goal, if that is the case.

I just had the same thing happen.
  • deconstructeddancer
    deconstructeddancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So, when we enter our weight every ten days, we are just updating our starting weight?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,087 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ~~~~My weight goal is 8 lbs~~~~

Weigh ins
    4/16: 144.1
    4/26 142.7(-1.3)

I'm having the same problem it's also reducing my starting weight so I'm keeping track till @Kenda2427 can fix, :) The spreadsheet shouldn't do that, if I remember from last time, :)
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Your right, last time it did NOT change the starting weight, it just updated the amount lost. And added our current weight to the sheet for the next weigh in.

The spreadsheet has been fixed !!! I just checked before i posted this ..LOL

I was taking your lead and was going to post my weight here.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome, before I bugged it up.

Can I ask which field I enter my new (current) weight in?
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Skipper111 Not sure if you figured it out or not, just add it under current weight on first tab.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    HI all, due to my goof up I will allow changes to the end of today. If your starting weight on the Challenge Progress tab is incorrect, just message me and I will correct asap. To all of you that have contacted me, your starting weight has been corrected.

For those who had questions on where to enter the weight, you always put your weight on the first tab "Weigh In" in column C for current weight. It then populates to the Progress tab.

Sorry again for the issues.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I have added mine and think it is working correctly :-)
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I thought the milestone was today. I just entered my weight.
  • debbieinca
    debbieinca Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I got it thanks