Weigh-in #8 Results (4-24-17)

Options
Mjtckwnow
Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
edited April 2017 in Social Groups
Congrats to everyone who weighed-in!!!!!!

We've been at this for 8 weeks now, so thank you for continuing to show up! Together we are stronger!

Next week kicks off our final month of this challenge so if you've slacked off, or if you have not committed yet, there is still time...you can start the change today and see results 4 weeks from now :)

Special shout-outs this week go to our team members who have showed up and posted in every weigh-in so far:
@dkayingram
@hannahhooter
@khenik6064
@laureljenn
@Lynda652017
@megd44
@MissCarol863
@Mjtckwnow
@TheCupcakeCounter

Our biggest loser this week is @hannahhooter who lost 2.43% this week. Yay, Hannah!

Our overall challenge leader continues to be @laureljenn with a total challenge loss of 11.41%. You are so inspiring! Care to share what is working so well for you?

Top 5 This Week:
1) @hannahhooter 2.43%
2) @jcummings6 2.23%
3) @Lynda652017 1.80%
4) @SmithsonianEmpress 1.52%
5) @Avetotustuus 1.31%

Double Digit Club: Join this list when you hit a combined total challenge loss of 10+ pounds. Let's grow this list!
@laureljenn 22.0 Total Pounds Lost
@hannahhooter 25.0 Total Pounds Lost
@jurapak9960 19.8 Total Pounds Lost
@TheCupcakeCounter 14.0 Total Pounds Lost
@khenik6064 12.1 Total Pounds Lost
@Lynda652017 11.8 Total Pounds Lost***
@Shiloh2112 10.0 Total Pounds Lost
***new this week
Yay Us!!!

What can you do this new week to make a list next week?
I want to see your name here next week :)

7i30eo9eotm0.png

Replies

• TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    ^^ great rules - a lot of common sense and practicality which makes it easier to stay on track and maintain long term
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @laureljenn - Thank you for sharing! Those are a lot of the same things I've tried to include in my day to day as well. I need to do a better job about #4 though and get out of my head.

@Mjtckwnow - I think I say this every week, but thank you for leading this group and consistently giving great advice and challenges. I've never felt like my weight loss goals were so attainable until I gained the support of the wonderful women in this group!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! My name is on the list <3<3<3<3<3 Congrats to our top contenders. :#
    I'm so ready to be out the 140s ladies! It's been YEARS don't know if it's attainable...feel like I've plateaued but hopefully not

Congratulations!!! I've seen your workouts posted on my feed and it is obviously paying off!
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    laureljenn wrote: »

4. Do not become a head case about losing weight or obtaining a certain number. It is important to realize that weight loss is challenging and can be perplexing. You may lose a lot one week and a little the next. Or you may have several great weeks in a row and then plateau. Sodium intake, stress, lack of sleep ect. can all have an affect on the process. All you have to do is keep your focus and just keep going!

First, congrats on all of your amazing progress! You are such an inspiration to me and I'm sure everyone here! I'm really hoping that after the next couple of weeks, I might see my progress speed back up a little as I will (hopefully) be getting rid of some of these factors! Next week is my last week of college classes ever. Then the next week is finals, and then I graduate on May 14 (fingers crossed. Some of these classes are kicking my butt this semester)! My stress level is at an all time high (though I think my increased exercise has helped manage it better than in previous semesters), and I'm definitely not getting much sleep. Just have to power through these next couple of weeks!
  • dbackgrammy
    dbackgrammy Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! My name is on the list <3<3<3<3<3 Congrats to our top contenders. :#
    I'm so ready to be out the 140s ladies! It's been YEARS don't know if it's attainable...feel like I've plateaued but hopefully not

@SmithsonianEmpress You deserve it. You have been working so hard. Congrats, Jessica!!!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    khenik6064 wrote: »
    laureljenn wrote: »

4. Do not become a head case about losing weight or obtaining a certain number. It is important to realize that weight loss is challenging and can be perplexing. You may lose a lot one week and a little the next. Or you may have several great weeks in a row and then plateau. Sodium intake, stress, lack of sleep ect. can all have an affect on the process. All you have to do is keep your focus and just keep going!

First, congrats on all of your amazing progress! You are such an inspiration to me and I'm sure everyone here! I'm really hoping that after the next couple of weeks, I might see my progress speed back up a little as I will (hopefully) be getting rid of some of these factors! Next week is my last week of college classes ever. Then the next week is finals, and then I graduate on May 14 (fingers crossed. Some of these classes are kicking my butt this semester)! My stress level is at an all time high (though I think my increased exercise has helped manage it better than in previous semesters), and I'm definitely not getting much sleep. Just have to power through these next couple of weeks!

I just finished school too there is light at the end of the tunnel!!! Go go go! :smiley:
  • trinitymwilson
    trinitymwilson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jessica! great job :)
  • trinitymwilson
    trinitymwilson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    @laureljenn thank you for sharing:)
This discussion has been closed.