Active group?

Options
I don't mean active as in exercising! Does anyone know if this is just a sluggish MFP group without much activity or if my settings are wrong and I'm not seeing new threads??

Replies

• d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    The group is only as active as we make it.
  • loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    @OP, group is relatively quiet. There are a few that actively check in and probably a few that only lurk. It's a good accountability group. Feel free to start a thread or ask questions. What are you hoping to get done on MFP and how are you planning to do it? Welcome to the group.

BTW, Guys-on-a-diet group is a bit more active http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115013-guys-on-a-diet-goad
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    We're here... just not making chit chat unless there is something we want to talk about. :smile:
    Welcome!
  • PlunderingSteelGorilla
    Options
    Yup, a few regular guys in here. We're not the "chatty Cathy" types, but we be here.
  • RespiratoryScot
    RespiratoryScot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great - thanks! I like this idea of this group. I have been working to be healthy since early winter (have lost 26 pounds, with about 50-60 left to lose), and am more active than ever. Anyhow, nice to meet y'all - thanks for responding!
  • loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    @RespiratoryScot Join us the the "Monthlies" tread and let us know your goals for the month.