what do you do for exercise?

GtbFitBrit
GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
i am on a program i found for the LAPD, its a police fitness program cuz i will be starting school in september to be a police officer. my goal in life is to have a successful career as an officer, a good mom, a great role-model and to help other women fell confident in there own skin.
what are you doing to gain the confidence you deserve or to accept youself for who you are. we are all entitled to opinion, confidence and self-love.

Replies

• veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    That's awesome @GtbFitBrit! I'm currently doing the elliptical and I like these vids on YouTube from FitnessBlender. They have lots of HIITs with weights which I absolutely love.
  • GtbFitBrit
    GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
    @veronicav0502 yes iv tried them. i did love them but couldn't stick to them for some reason. also they dont really talk so it got boring to me.
    Have you tried blogilates on youtube? shes cute, funny and inspirational. she talks to you throughout the workout and has soooo many videos. thats what i use to do and learned alot of moves from her. then i started to make my own workouts with the moves she taught me so i could watch tv and set a timer while i worked out. but iv started a new program and only do that a few times a week when i dont have to train hardcore.
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    I will definitely check that out!