Group Challenge "All of May the THM Way"!

stardani
stardani Posts: 9 Member
Check it out below in "Events". All are welcome. Invite your THM/MFP friends today!
@MyLovesMyLife

Replies

• MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    How is everyone doing? I still have to go to the store. All of my kiddos are sick with a cold even the baby.
  • autumn81
    autumn81 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm doing well! I was off plan on Monday, having been sick with a stomach bug over the weekend killed my energy and I didn't have any to prepare food. But on since Tuesday!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Great job I have a cold and body aches so yeah!
  • stardani
    Feel better MyLovesMyLife!!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    I'm feeling better cold wise though my youngest still has a runny nose poor baby.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    I made the Cottage Berry Whip and the Rich Chocolate Fudge today. YUM!
  • stardani
    Uh oh! Coming down with a cold. Still working the plan. Es on the menu today! And Good Girl Moonshine!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Feel better we just got through the cold but my 7mo still has a runny nose and she's not happy when I wipe her nose.
    I am loving my fudge.
  • stardani
    What's everyone making for dinner tonight?
  • MyLovesMyLife
    I need ideas. Trying to limit carbs but it's rough
  • SBlosein
    SBlosein Posts: 18 Member
    Have you guys tried the Green Fries (green bean) recipe? My kids are loving them! The family also gobbled up the Bangin Ranch drums I made yesterday. I've also been baking a huge pan of chicken breasts with Creole seasoning on it every Monday and use them for on top of salads or cut it all up add mayo and add more Creole seasoning for some easy chicken salad. I'm also loving the outdoor grill lately... hamburgers or turkey burgers with asparagus, or zucchini, peppers, onions with some coconut oil spray, nutritional yeast, and mineral salt.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    I have yet to find nutritional yeast. I cook chicken in my crockpot and use it the same as you I'm eating some with buffalo sauce right now
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    You can buy nutritional yeast on amazon.com or other online sites, as well as some smaller or more specialty grocery stores. I was surprised to find it at the smallest store in my small town, but they were willing to order stuff, too. Never hurts to ask!
  • stardani
    How are we all doing stying on plan?
  • SBlosein
    SBlosein Posts: 18 Member
    I have found the RedStar nutritional yeast at grocery stores like Walmart, Giant and Wegmans. Health food stores may have it in the bulk bin area. Love the stuff!
    Staying on plan during the week has been okay recently, but I got super hungry this past weekend... ended up eating too much coconut oil fudge and I may have eaten a couple pieces of sushi with an S meal
  • stardani
    I think I bought my large tub of nutritional yeast a year ago from netrition.com for 12$.
  • stardani
    Great job, SBlosein! I too can get hungry because I forget to eat complete meals on the 3 hr mark. Im working on that today. Otherwise I nibble and forget whether Im even E or S. But more importantly I never fill up... until I eat something I shouldn't have in desperation.

Lets treat ourselves well today So we can be the best for those around us.
  • stardani
  • MyLovesMyLife
    It went by quickly