4 Months Post-op - Would love to connect

Options
ErniesMom863
ErniesMom863 Posts: 36 Member
I am 4 months out and I would love to friend other Sleevers for support.

I had my surgery in Tijuana 11/15/16.

HW 182....It was actually 186 4 years ago
SW 174
CW 137.2....It was 132 last week
1st GW 125
2nd GW 115

Replies

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @ErniesMom863 How tall are you? It's pretty rare to see someone get surgery under 200lbs
  • ErniesMom863
    Options
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    @ErniesMom863 How tall are you? It's pretty rare to see someone get surgery under 200lbs

I am 5 feet tall. I had to have the surgery in Mexico due to a lowere bmi. I was just under the wire for bmi in the states.

• Puppies4Lovies
    Puppies4Lovies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow...Great progress! I am also getting VSG in Mexico on April 21st. Only 12 days away now. I hope I will lose as well as you!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @ErniesMom863 I'm 25 months post op and have been thinking about skin surgery. I'm sure i have at least 20lbs of skin hanging off my body. I don't have a medical need for it so insurance won't pay. I know Mexico is an option. I'm from San Diego originally so I'm a little familiar with TJ. Does your doctor do skin removal too?
  • ErniesMom863
    Options
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    @ErniesMom863 I'm 25 months post op and have been thinking about skin surgery. I'm sure i have at least 20lbs of skin hanging off my body. I don't have a medical need for it so insurance won't pay. I know Mexico is an option. I'm from San Diego originally so I'm a little familiar with TJ. Does your doctor do skin removal too?

I believe he does do skin removal and he was so wonderful with the kindest staff. Hi name is Dr. Kelly Ramos and I would absolutely recommend you call him. Let him know jeni lamberto referred you. Can't wait to have some plastics. Keep me posted !