Chit Chat

Options

Replies

• MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    My Easter will be a bit blah, all my babies and their babies live too far away. :'(

BUT we are supposed to have a PERFECT weather day B) so our pan is to get out for a nice LONG hike somewhere.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for this challenge to start. I have been at my inlaws this week until Monday. Boy oh boy it's been hard. So much bread and cheese and wine being had and almost NO moving. So fed up of it now and I'm ready to get back on my regular diet and fitness program. Also I only have 3 weeks left til surgery so I am hoping to keep strong the next few weeks and lose a few more lbs before surgery day. I'm looking forward to the next 100 days with you amazing lot!! Hugs everyone!

This challenge will be amazing! I am totally in the same boat and spend a lot of time with my family who eat and drink socially, every weekend! I seem to have been losing and gaining the same 5lbs for months now
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter!! Not much going on here as my girls live so far away. We plan to enjoy the day, do some yard work and grill!!
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    Options
    psalm23strong
    Great!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone! We had a very nice day at my daughter-in-law's mom's house. My son and DIL just had a baby 3 weeks ago, so we obviously had to go where the little princess was holding court. <3

I managed to keep under my calories for the day and steered clear of the many desserts. My mom was there and she brought a birthday cake for me, but I just took a piece home. My husband can eat it with his lunch tomorrow. (Now is that willpower, or what?!) We got home early enough to do about an hour of yard work, so that was a nice end to the day. The rain will be back tomorrow for most of the week, so we had to take advantage of a dry day.

Looking forward to the start of this challenge tomorrow!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,225 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has enjoyed the Easter Weekend as much as I have. Now it's time for me to pay the piper. Scale was up this morning. Not surprised! Too much chocolate floating around lol!
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    Options
    What day is weigh in and do we post it on spread sheet??
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,084 Member
    Options
    What day is weigh in and do we post it on spread sheet??

Our next weigh in (milestone) is April 17, every 10 days. We input or weight on the spreadsheet but you can weigh in as often as you like!
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    Options
    Thank you Jackie!!
  • psalm23strong
    psalm23strong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Weight goal is 8 lbs

Weights:
    4/17: 173#
    4/24: 172.8#

Slow, but steady!
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    Options
    Getting back from taking care of grandson!! Ready for the week!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,225 Member
    Options
    Back after a trip to Amsterdam. Wifi was woeful, so no chance to post here will post tomorrow morning.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,084 Member
    Options
    Back after a trip to Amsterdam. Wifi was woeful, so no chance to post here will post tomorrow morning.

Welcome back, Terri!!!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I hope your trip was fantastic.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone ☉
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    Options
    Good morning!! Ready for the week !!
    How do you log your weight loss on the spreadsheet??
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Ready for the week !!
    How do you log your weight loss on the spreadsheet??

Just go to the weigh in page, find your name, and enter your current weight in the next space.
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    Options
    Wow!!! Excited!! Another pound gone!!
  • deconstructeddancer
    deconstructeddancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    STILL HERE!
    When is our next Milestone weigh-in day, please?
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I believe it is tomorrow.