Weekly reports in MFP, am I the only one who hadn't seen these?

Options
retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
I was checking on my goals and noticed a new option under reports. It is a nice report and I think I will be using it a lot, you can find it here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/weekly-digest

Replies

• Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I hadn't seen it either but now I see what I've been doing wrong for the past few weeks, too much fat n carbs. Going to watch it more. Its a really nice overall report.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    I hadn't seen it either. Thanks for sharing
  • CrisEBTrue
    CrisEBTrue Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hm. That's kind of cool.
    Not that I have been logging anything.

I came down with some sort of horrible flu and I'm still getting over it... I've been SO tired, and now I'm just tired of coughing the last of the crud up.. *sorry* >:)

I'm really going to have to start at the beginning. Again/again/again.

gvj252ncnoek.jpg

• Redhededkewty
    Redhededkewty Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yet another 'feature' I can't find. I use the iPhone app. Where is 'Reports'? I got an email about this, but refuse to log into an app from a 'cold call' email. Please help me find this in the iPhone app. Thanks!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Yet another 'feature' I can't find. I use the iPhone app. Where is 'Reports'? I got an email about this, but refuse to log into an app from a 'cold call' email. Please help me find this in the iPhone app. Thanks!

I didn't see this until today. I use an iPhone and I can not find it within the phone app. I use MFP primarily on my PC. I use the app to scan bar codes or take pictures of meals that I don't know the nutrition for so I can look it up later.

It appears to even export your nutritional info you have to use premier service with them. Anything I tried to download from the app come up with needing to upgrade for that service.
  • frankboller
    frankboller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is now so obvious! In REPORTS/Export tab there is a list of features from clicking EXPORT.

The Free features are Daily Calorie Goal, Custom Carbs, Fat and Protein Goals, and Quick Add Calories. Silly wabbit... actually doing the export isn't a listed feature.

Clicking the EXPORT button is simply a reminder to "Upgrade to Premium". GOTTCHA!!!

• Redhededkewty
    Redhededkewty Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Meh. I went to my laptop and viewed it. IMHO the mobile interface could be more cleanly designed, and easier to use.