i'm still here
  • smh1963
    smh1963 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've just joined this group , lets get this ball rolling
  • tracej999
    tracej999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya, new to training, new to iifym & new to mfp...
    I'm in Waiuku... Anyone else nearby
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi all looking for some kiwi friends. Live in northland.
  • emmaskye15
    emmaskye15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im here :) 27 Christchurch :smile:
  • smh1963
    smh1963 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    any NZers keen to join me , friend me
  • MaryLeuelu
    MaryLeuelu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm here too, 61 yrs young from Manukau, looking for people to stay on programe with.
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've just joined too, hope there are still a few people around?
  • MaryLeuelu
    Options
    I am still here... Hanging on by my fingernails lol Mostly in the next group down
  • Clintstruction
    Clintstruction Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just joined if that matters? hhaa. add on.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I just joined too!
  • Lesgamble
    Lesgamble Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. Just started using MFP a month ago
    45Yrs old from Dunedin, but living in ChCh after 14 yrs in Scotland.
    Trying to drop body fat and gain lean muscle to improve MTB and BMX race results (and improve life in general)
  • srclark89
    srclark89 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'ma kiwi from west Auckland, can't see much activity on this page. Has everyone gone? Or do we not talk anymore?
    Haha, my attempt at being funny. Hope someone gets it, hope someone is out there...
  • MaryLeuelu
    Options
    Welcome! :) I am still here ( only just) in Weymouth, South Auckland. Weight is not going anywhere at the moment. Too tell the truth hasn't for some time.Just not got any get up and go. But on the plus side not going up. Ready to try again starting with son and his wife on Monday. would love for you to join with us. Mary
  • srclark89
    Options
    Hey there, I've been a yo-yo of late but I'm determined to change that. I joined a 14-week challenge. It started on the 8th of January. The weigh-in today I had to add 7pounds ( 4kg ) Shame, just got caught up on holidays a wine with dinner too often. But it stops today. Yep, lets do it together. Susan
  • srclark89
    Options
    I keep making promises to myself to keep focused on my goals. Then like a saboteur, I almost sneer at myself as I go ahead and destroy my resolve. How do you stop fighting with yourself?
  • srclark89
    Options
    Weigh in today. On the positive, I haven't gained but to be honest, I showed a loss 2 days ago. Just have to keep trying.
  • MaryLeuelu
    Options
    Yep like me lol. Haven't losted, but on the bright side, haven't gained. Have rejoined the gym AGAIN!!!!
    Booze is my downfall. working on it. Bloody hard in this heat. They say God loves a tryer and he must love me heaps for I can be very trying. Going good today (So far) Still a long way to bed time. Wishing you skinny thoughts.
  • srclark89
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Same, I enjoy my wine too much. I read where this one lady had a drink every 3 weeks, which worked well for her. I might give that a try. It often works better than saying, you can't, instead saying, you can on a chosen occasion. I'll keep you up to date on any progress.
    I agree, the heat is making everything hard.