May 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    edited May 2017
    Options
    5r96nw43y4ki.jpg
    The image states, "Anyone can be cool, but Awesomeness takes practice!" That is how I feel about my UAC team mates. May has been a very fun and successful month for most of YOU! You are Awesome!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    If you have not yet signed up for the June UAC, here is the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120881-ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2017
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Posted on the incorrect day again. I am also blaming this time on early morning grogginess haha. Apologies! The run was yesterday's exercise.

Today - Really this time.
    Exercise? Yes; 30 minutes before of running, 54 minutes of strength training, and a 55 minute hike
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...45 minute Strength and Power Fusion class, and a 45 minute Stability Ball Sculpt class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

track yes
    budget yes
    exercise - massive

Exercise, unbelievably massive. 4 plus hours of climbing. 4,277 feet.
    My stinking Garmin wouldn't or didn't record it. So much for that obsession.
    https://www.strava.com/routes/8934316
    I guess I will climb it again thursday.
    That'd be good exercise. Climb this repeatedly until I get my tracker to work on it.
    My knee stings a little bit. Probably have a zero day tomorrow.

bv2s1ftpnzay.jpg
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @pears734 Congratulations on your run, a sub 8 minute mile is great running!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @bocasdelbobdog Congratulations on your long climb! Thanks for the photo too!
    @pears734 you just keep getting better and better!
    @fightingthetideofaging Well done, Bill! I think you are winning that fight with aging!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    It's finally warm and beautiful!! There is truth to the saying that you were only fit for whatever exercise program you're currently doing. I have started riding horses again and I have not been doing it. I am very sore! I'm also very happy.
    Calories: under by 675
    Exercise: 85 minutes of general horseback riding
    Tracking: ok
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @pears734 8.30 min miles. Great job!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 3 hours of digging / picking got one of the septics filled at my friends place, And push mowed the front
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SephiraAllen
    SephiraAllen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SimonsChange You are the Grand Prize Winner... for sheer exercise novelty..no one can beat "digging/picking..friend's septic". That is probably a week or two worth of exercise...right?
    Rick
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    WOW! Sounds like EVERYONE had a good day. Congratulations! When I read through the activity you guys do it is incredible. What an inspiration we are to each other! :p I am PROUD to be a part of this group! :) I too had a good day. I made up 4 meals for when we are recovering. Hoping to make up another four before my date.

Exercise yes, 30 minutes exercise bike, 60 minutes aquamotion, grocery shopping and lots of food prep.
    calories yes under by quite a bit
    tracking yes

Tomorrow is my pre-op appointment hopefully I will feel more relaxed after I found out what my recovery will look like. At least I will then know what to expect. :o

Goodnight or good morning whatever applies to you.............lol :p
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes: fitbit tracker was happy with me and all in the green for those of you with fitbits, (for those without it means I exceeded daily targets for steps, floors climbed, minutes heart beating at elevated rate, etc etc) :)
    Tracking: yes
    Calories:57 over. Doh.