Frustrated

Options
creay2012
creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
Some background: I was able to lose about 50+ lbs then found out I was preg. That was about 2 yrs ago I took the first year off of worrying about weight due to having an infant. I have been back since January but have been sidetracked several times.

In March I went to my Endo for yearly checkup and he lowered my synthroid. He explained I might slow down with weight loss cause of change

However I have been steadily gaining

Replies

• MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    How's your energy? And are you still logging?
  • creay2012
    Options
    Energy stinks but I'm use to not having energy. I haven't logged my food but my hair is falling out again nails are breaking and I have gained about 8 lbs since easter
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If they changed your med dose, then they should have requested a blood test after 6 weeks. Make sure that happens and then they can adjust it again if your TSH isn't where you need it to be. I also recommend logging to check for mission creep. The only other thing I can recommend is be patient with yourself. We're playing the long game!
  • creay2012
    Options
    Thanks for the response I ended up going to my primary for a well visit. After speaking with her she decided to re run my labs just to check. If they r not optimal she will contact my Endo. I go next week for labs. In the meantime I started logging again and noticed I was eating more then I should and not moving enough. I started walking again today. Small steps add up hoping this will turn things around