I need active friends

Options
imSoLei
imSoLei Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone. I need some active friends who are going through or have been through this surgery. I need more people who will understand. Anyone interested in being friends? I had RNY on 4/27/16

Replies

• JustRenea
    JustRenea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I havent had the surgery yet but you can add me! I have a six month required program to go through before my insurance will pay for it...im looking at May-june for my surgery
  • sharae216
    sharae216 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have the RNY in November you can add me!
  • wls_megs
    wls_megs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had my RNY December 16, 2016. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • itsmebirdie
    itsmebirdie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my December 22, 2016 I am now 5 weeks post op you may add me as a friend
  • AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I had RNY 11/15...down 223 lbs and happy as can be.
  • twosons08
    twosons08 Posts: 46 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I haven't had the surgery yet. Meeting the surgeon this week to hopefully set a date in March or April 2017. I am happy to connect with anyone going through this experience.
  • cyndallrocks
    cyndallrocks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had RNY on 2/2/17! Anyone is free to add me :)
  • Aharwood81
    Aharwood81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had RNY on 12/13/16, feel free to add me!
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, I had my RNY on January 24, 2017 so I'm almost 6-weeks post op. I log everything I eat and drink so am on here several times throughout the day. Feel free to add me!
  • twosons08
    twosons08 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    twosons08 wrote: »
    I haven't had the surgery yet. Meeting the surgeon this week to hopefully set a date in March or April 2017. I am happy to connect with anyone going through this experience.

I am scheduled for RNY on March 26th, and staring optifast next weekend for 2 weeks.
  • tichondria
    tichondria Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm currently on my 3 month required diet program for qualification so I'm looking at a june/july/aug. surgery date hopefully. Would love to add more people who are going through/ have gone through this already and understands. So tired of people saying how this is the easy way out hehe.
  • jessicasheart
    jessicasheart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had surgery January 5th 2017. I need more friends who have had it too.
  • Karma_888
    Karma_888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    RnY scheduled March 28,17 - Optifast started March 7, 2017. Would love to do this journey with your support if you are having your surgery around the same time, because there isn't a lot of support out there for bariatric surgery in the main stream forums.... add me up
  • mehimand5ofthem
    mehimand5ofthem Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had RNY on march 9!
  • mehimand5ofthem
    mehimand5ofthem Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not having any luck adding anyone. Please add me!!
  • alyssastephanie_M
    alyssastephanie_M Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had RNY Feb 20th...please feel free to add me! The more support we can get, the better :)
  • BBWmomma
    BBWmomma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I saw my Surgeon for the first time on Tuesday and he said I am eligible for surgery!!! I have been through the 6 month diet my insurance required, had my psychiatrist fax a letter stating I am med compliant, talk with the nutritionist this coming Thursday...then I need to see a Cardiologist for clearance, see a Psychologist, and have and endoscopy/colonoscopy. I feel I have just started the journey of my life! : )
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm in the early stages. Meet up with my surgeon July 6th for our first visit. I will have to be self pay as insurance will not cover the surgery. The up side is it may shorten the amount of time I need to wait for the surgery. Anyway, please feel free to add me. I'm checking in every day and would appreciate hearing your, and other's progress. Thanks. (Becky)
  • SavannahMarett
    SavannahMarett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I had my surgery (RNY) 3/22/16