Food pics :)

Options
jcavanna2
jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
Here are some pics of the Bariatric Eating General Tso's chicken, Damn Delicious Pineapple Chicken and Emily Bites lasagna cups. This is food prep for lunch during the week and plenty for freezing. Going to make the Bariatric Eating enchilada Ricotta later which I am looking forward to. Decided I needed to add more variety to lunch during the week...post your food pics and tell us what you are eating!

Replies

• jcavanna2
    Options
    Not sure why they didn't post the first time..
  • MrsCarrieRobinson
    MrsCarrieRobinson Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm still on full fluids. I could send a pic of my yogurt but it won't look very good next your delicious food! Lol Great job those look yummy
  • Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Looks good. I'm so ready for chicken.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    My family loves the lasagna cups!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    @rpyle111 the lasagna cups are so good...here are some pics of the Bariatric Eating enchilada Ricotta..not the prettiest but I think it will taste good
  • Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Your food looks delicious!!! Great idea to make a head of time and freeze.. :)
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    @Stephaniev51697 - if you stay at the Cavanna Inn next month we will cook for you, though sounds like your Eric may put us to shame..lol. The enchilada Ricotta looks gross but it's my lunch today so hoping it's good. Put the recipe in MFP and 1 serving is over 400 calories but crazy amounts of protein (calculates at 40g protein) so it may be an occasional meal or for when I have heavy workouts!