June 4 Sign-In

Options

Replies

• lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @bocasdelbobdog Thanks for posting that about Orange Theory, and congratulations on the killer burn and racking up so many points! I've heard a lot about OT and wondered if it would be something I might get involved in at some point. I think I'll work up to it; I'm not sure I could handle it yet.
    @captainfantastic94 Doing well at this point, though I have to admit my legs are sore from yesterday's squats, etc. The real test will be this week--my office has a(n awesome) habit of springing for lunch, and it's hard to go with a salad or my own home-brought meal when BBQ or brunch is offered!

Exercise: Yes, a walk in the park with my dog and some jumping jacks.
    Calories: Yes--though I was very hungry after dinner for some reason. Not sure what kicked my appetite into high gear, but I resisted nonetheless!
    Tracked: Yes, even the little food sample at Publix.
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes. 60 minutes cardio/aerobic
    Calories?: Yes 1217/1470
    Tracked?: Yes. Getting much better at putting recipes in to ensure the proper calories and portions.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Lots of reporting in.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    Hmmmm. It's happening again. Only parts of my reply is coming through; hence the 3 replies.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    Yikes. Hope my entire reply gets posted! Here it goes. Down 5.7 pounds since April. Pass Day today because my husband and I did mega preparations for my big milestone bday party for tomorrow.
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    Congrats to @aeshippers!! You are a great inspiration to me!!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Dosse1320 wrote: »
    Yesterday was my weigh in day. I have lost 5.7 pounds since I joined this group in April.

Well done! Keep up the good work.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Long weekend now coming to a close. Happy to say that I stayed on plan.
    Yes x 3. 60 min biking- went hard!
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @Dosse1320 congratulations on the loss. That is a great one no matter what day you weigh in :) and happy birthday to you.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,274 Member
    Options
    @captainfantastic94 well done with meal prepping, it will make all the difference for next week .
    doing fine here, getting more exercise in since joining this group than I normally do :)

@Dosse1320 theres another lady in another group having this same issue, I've not experienced it yet
    well done on your loss so far

• shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Exercise, yes walked 2 miles with my daughter and explored a new neighborhood being built by our house
    Tracked food, yes
    Calorie goal, yes. In my religion we fast for two meals on the first Sunday of the month. So staying under my goal was easy just eating one meal!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I thought I had checked in last night but I do not see it on here..lol.....so here goes again. :p

WOW! It is great to see all the inspirational posts @srufus & @GardenMama129 I am so glad this group has helped you to be true to yourself. This group has saved me sooooo many times over the last few months. Lots of times I was going to give in to my old ways but thinking of having to confess it on here has given me the courage I needed to be true to my goals.

Today
    exercise 45 minutes stationary bike, light housework and gardening
    calories yes, under by 100 without using any exercise ones
    tracking yes
  • acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yes x 3! Exercise came in the form of cleaning and a short 20 min walk
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, more swimming, hiking, and playing outside
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    'Secret sauce to success'. Love this

Taking a break from posting ( but not from staying on track) while my life implodes. Back later