Looking for friends

Options

Replies

• Dids1975
    Dids1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    English geek here saying a hello, feel free to add me , also have just treated my self to Jawbone today so if anyone wants to join for challenges my name is Elizabeth Brewington X
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    D&D player and English language geek here! Love LotR, Doctor Who, Firefly, Buffy, and Disney. Feel free to add me... I'm always looking for more friends on here!
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A geek of many fandoms! Feel free to add me! :smile: :wink:
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A geek of many things, comics, sci-fi, fantasy, it's been years since I've done an RPG, put I pine for the days.
    In Calgary, Canada, but all are welcome.
  • SmallerDad2B
    SmallerDad2B Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends. I am new to MyFitnessPal and looking for people with similar interests. I am what you might call a nerd/geek.
  • corryigo
    corryigo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A member of the 501st and a table top gamer too, need nerdy friends :)
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me! Allons-Y!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 year old single nerd lady. My top fandoms are Star Trek, Buffy, and Firefly and I like medieval/historical stuff too.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I like medieval/historical stuff too.

This is my kind of geekery, I could surround myself with medieval and renaissance themed things 24/7
  • Komodo_Sumatra
    Komodo_Sumatra Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm stoked to say that I'm a total geek who is new to this group! Haha. :smile:

I'd be more than happy to make some new friends, spread positivity, and encourage those who are on their own weight loss journeys! Let's conquer and break through the barriers! Yay! :smiley:
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 (but feel like I'm still in my 20s, I'm taking that as a good thing..... :P ). I went and fell in love with a gamer (he has other attributes but for this convo....) so now I know about things like steam and twitch and I flipping LOVE 'Zero Punctuation' (even if I don't get half his references..... #noob).

I'm currently playing a mix of Hearthstone (and getting owned), Stardew Valley (aka potato millionaire 5000) and Diablo. I grew up reading Tolkien and learning bits of elvish, because what else would you be doing! I'm starting my own biz which involves me loving and hating tech in various amounts.....but more loving it, the excitement I had at my first wordpress site was too much, seriously too much.

Oh and I'm easily amused, love people and animals and the water, I'd call myself a kayaker if I could find my way back to a river.... I had surgery on my ankle and knee 4 yrs ago and it's a bit bold so looking to over come that and my use of food as an emotional crutch. I'm also an ex-horse scientist....yep a reformed Equine Scientist.

Anyone fancy more MFP friends?
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I definitely need more geek and nerd love in my life! I'm still trying to find the geeks in my city IRL and it's lonely *cry face*
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Single geek/boardgamer Trekkie runner from SE Wisconsin always looking for more friends
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    added you! Any of yall feel free to add me too!
  • strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'll be friend with just about anyone as long as we have some kid of common interest and in this group I'm sure that's the case!

So if anyone would like feel free to add me!
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know this is a stretch, but I'm looking for people who really want to/need to use MFP to track but who also might like some of the crap I do: BBC (non-Who), SciFi/Fantasy, Audio Books, Baseball, Basketball, Marvel/DC, Productivity (David Allen style). Specific things I have loved: Hellboy, Dresden (read by James Marsters!), Gaiman/China Mieville, GL and GA riding around America, Babylon 5, Xanth and Farscape. I'm happy to give support, but I'm pretty ok doing my thing. I just want to make it more enjoyable and lock in my compliance with fun. Anyone down? Send a FR and let the friendship begin!
  • Laurochka
    Laurochka Posts: 140 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Go ahead and add me - like many geeky things :)
    Love Firefly, BSG, OUAT and currently enjoying Sarah J Maas books - among many others - too many to mention!
  • rambunction
    rambunction Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too. I'm 28, and mostly into manga and anime, with some board games and video games peppered in. Also I consider myself a trekkie
  • anjewelz
    anjewelz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for mfp active friends to help keep me motivated and on track. I love all things nerdy/geekish. Please feel free to add me ^_^
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to add new people. Just send me a request if you'd like. I'm very active on MFP. 456 day streak and counting.

I'm into Marvel, Doctor Who, anime, reading, board games and casual video games (think Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Yoshi, Mario, etc.). I'm a computer technician in real life, so I'm pretty tech centric.