New to the group!

Options
Tiikerinraidat
Tiikerinraidat Posts: 61 Member
Hello to all you fabulous ladies!

Just wanted to say hi to all of you as I have recently got back to MFP and I joined some groups to find support and motivation on this journey.

Got about 30 kg to shed. I've done that before and just hate it that I've let it come back.. but life has been rough and health went on back seat for a while. But I am back and it's time to make myself a priority.

Replies

• Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a little bit in the same boat. Best of luck to you! You can do it and so can I. :)
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    We fall down, but we get up!!! You can do this!!
  • NotAsThick
    NotAsThick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiikerinraidat! Welcome, welcome! We've got this! B)
  • Babyphat2def
    Babyphat2def Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello im just now coming back as well but I believe I have the motivation now to complete what i started i want to see 199 and have 69 pounds to lose to see it We got this ladies
  • JazzyLady77
    JazzyLady77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here and I'm in serious need of motivation. It's good to find other women in the same boat.
  • Neaton2965
    Neaton2965 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the group :) Anyone doing keto
  • NicoletteBTY
    NicoletteBTY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @Neaton2965 Hi! Welcome! I am doing Keto! I could use more Keto friends... Feel free to add me!
  • jariboo
    jariboo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the group. I am once again, restarting my efforts to reach my weight loss goal. I think support and inspiration from Sistas...will help motivate me to persevere and succeed this time. I like that we sistas are doing it for ourselves but not by ourselves. :)
  • jariboo
    Options
    Hello Neaton2965 and. NicoletteBTY! I'm new to Keto, 2 days so far, I would like to have Keto friends. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • jariboo
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm so glad to be back on this journey, and to be doing it with all of you beautiful, powerful and wonderful Sistas! Mush success to is all!
  • deniece77
    deniece77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on my fitness pal for a looong time but never really took it serious. I have decided to actually start logging and lose this weight for good. Good luck to everyone!
  • niabo
    niabo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did keto for 5 months, first w/o tracking calories and then with. I lost 23 lbs without the hunger. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but the weight really dropped off the last 2 months when I started tracking my calories too. The first 3 months were just maintaining the weight. I then switched to something else (just a 3 weeks ago) and lost 7 more pounds eliminating dairy & eggs (paleo?). I really loved the way I lost weight (seemingly) easy but it kept me obsessing about food and didn't really change my mental behavior. I HAD to also track calories and weigh my food on keto (I know some folks don't) and it was the only way I lost. That said, I really did love keto and I may go back to it over the holidays (if only to eat the fathead pizza crusts in my freezer, lol!).
  • campbellv2016
    campbellv2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi - I"m new too, and also wanting to meet some folks and join groups for motivation and some camaraderie. Glad to meet you!
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined and I am just getting back into this getting my weight back on track. I want to do this for myself because family and the bf always say you are perfect just how you are. Every time they say that im like how can you even think that cause all i can see is just no, i need to fix this. They may think I am fine how I am but I want to do cause I want to feel better and look better.
  • Neaton2965
    Neaton2965 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone please don't fuss at me but Im doing keto/carnivore. Came across diet while searching keto stall. Just trying to shake things up with my body. so far its working. Has anyone ever heard of the carnivore diet?