Hello Folx, Looking for Friends!

Options
JackNikon3
JackNikon3 Posts: 6 Member
Howdy!
I'm queer, non-binary, and looking for friends on MFP to keep me a bit more motivated. Let's cheer each other on!

More about me: I'm an RN, I'm interested in biology, reproductive healthcare, queer stuff, camping/backpacking/hiking, bouldering, plants, outdoor stuff in general.

Replies

• ElectrifyingGravity
    ElectrifyingGravity Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    I've been on MFP for forever but I definitely think the community/making friends part has really helped me this time around.

Basics about me: Pan, engineer, and super into robotics and automation. Volleyball is my workout of choice, and Ive recently got back into running.
  • CommanderEmily
    CommanderEmily Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    I've been on and off the MFP wagon a few times but this time is sticking. I'm lesbian, used to identify as pan but got tired of explaining it, and I don't necessarilly feel equal attraction to everyone on the gender spectrum (straight cis males , but it might be because most of them are ignorant and like it like that. I don't do anything as awesome as you both, just Front Desk for hotels. I'm interested in just about everything out there, because I'm always up for new adventures and experiences. I love being outdoors but havent had the free time in quite a while ( :'( I miss camping) to get out and do things. Work eats my free time lol.

Add me if you like. Queer Attitude used to be onr of my favorite sites but since it closed I just haven't had the same feeling of community.
  • canadian_vegan
    canadian_vegan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hey! i identify as queer, have had partners of all genders. i've been on this site a long time but only recently started to engage with people.

i work in film, i dj, and i basically send all my money on traveling :) for keeping in shape i go to the gym 304 yimes a week and play soccer. i also love hiking.

nice to meet you all!
  • eeaman
    eeaman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a queer MD just turned 40. Lost my mom last fall and quickly gained back a ton of weight I lost and maintained for 10 years (yikes!). Gotta get back on the wagon. My patients keep asking if I'm pregnant! Happy belated Pride, everyone!
  • smokinbluegrass
    smokinbluegrass Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Howdy and welcome (back), folks.
  • tlhead245
    tlhead245 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends on here! Lesbian, office worker, avid book reader, cat lady extraordinaire, and cupcake enthusiast with a dash of social phobia thrown in for seasoning lol

Im currently 163 and my goal weight is 145. I have been on MFP since 7/28/14.
  • smokinbluegrass
    smokinbluegrass Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    An old pro, huh, tlhead? Howdy.