RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise was farm chores and walking
    Calories: under by only 210
    Tracking: ok
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @fightingthetideofaging - HAPPY BIRTHDAY and awesome work for not going all out with the cake
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @aeshippers Awesome work tracking and staying within your calorie goal, despite feeling tired. Everyone needs a rest day now and then :)

@2020pinktogo I am a firm believer that you cannot make others happy, if you are not happy yourself, so you carry on taking care of you. It will show in your relationships, and I'm sure your loved ones will come around. Good luck with the crafting group!

@fightingthetideofaging Happy Birthday! Way to stick with your healthy habits, even on your birthday!

@pribud Good luck tomorrow! I wish you a speedy recovery! Congratulations on making your pre-surgery goal!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo encouraging you to look after yourself and do the things you want to do, others will eventually come around. It is too bad you could not have an honest conversation with your husband and be able to find a common ground. I will be thinking about you! Good luck with your crafting classes.
    @fightingthetideofaging Happy Birthday and Congratulations on your HUGE NSV! What an inspiration you are!

I am going to have an early night. Will check in with you guys when I can. Who knows maybe even tomorrow as I will have my tablet with me. Good news is I have not used any pass days this month yet so I COULD still make the winners circle!

exercise today yes. exercise bike and aquamotion
    calories yes
    tracking yes

Good night everyone! :D
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @fightingthetideofaging - happy happy birthday to you!! You inspire us all!

@pribud - thoughts will be with you tomorrow. Let us know how you are doing when you are up to it. Congrats on surpassing your pre surgery weight loss goals. You know that is going to help make your recovery easier!

@aeshippers - I hope you continue to feel better and are back to your usual energizer bunny self very soon!

@shauna30 - it sounds like it was crazy, but fun, at your house. More power to ya!

@2020pinktogo - when we make changes, it forces those around us to adjust. Change is hard for anyone but some resist more than others. As you have shown, change can lead to wonderful things. Sending you strength and perseverance on your journey.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Ran the trails for 75 min today and had a lot of fun.
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Quick check in
    Calories : yes
    Exercise: yes
    Tracking : yes
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...60 minute walk...
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Exercise, yes on the stationary bike at 11 pm.
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,261 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @fightingthetideofaging .. Happy birthday, hope you had a lovely day. and well done staying on track!

@pribud thoughts are with you for your surgery. I'm not sure which day you are in lol (the time zones have my head messed up) sending healing thoughts your way

@2020pinktogo when I first started my weight loss journey (the first time round, several years ago) my hubby used to bring me my fav sweets when he came home from work, (I had a very sweet tooth, and could never resist) he said felt that I needed a pick me up from all the hard work I was doing. Hes also the main cook in the house, even when I cook I follow his recipes because I am useless in the kitchen! I had to eat half a portion just to stay within calorie budget.

I decided enough was enough and sat and explained to him how unhappy I felt at my current size. how I didn't want to go out because of my size, and how unhealthy I felt also. After several months of this ground hog day conversation he got on board.

My husband is still the main cook in the house, but since our heart to heart he knows how down my weight is getting me and he now looks for the best way to keep the calories down in our meals, he has managed to get every recipe down to around 500 cals, highest one I remember is 547 cals ... I still get the occasional sweet, about once a month, which I split into 5 and we all have a piece each.

I hope you can sort it out with your hubby, hes probably just worried because he sees how attractive you are and hes worried he might lose you xx assure him he won't

sorry that was longer than I intended but I just related to your story x

Also my diary is open if you want to look at my main meals ... I'm happy to share them with you if you want :)
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes Yes , weeding, mowing, kettlebell swings and stationary bike.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, Ate more than usual but didn't go over.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Celebrated my 69th birthday today, and the thought was there to just take a pass day and indulge in big chunks of carrot cake, lotsa chips, and who knows what else..... enjoy them in moderation??...forget it, all out gluttony for a day!! lol.... Just couldn't do it though, just not worth the risk of one day turning into two, two into five, etc. And....I'll be going to bed happy, instead of filled with regret.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes ( thankfully )
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Very thankful for this group!!

Happiest of birthdays!!! :) Sounded like a one to remember!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    5cheetahs wrote: »
    Worked out, tracked but went over with a bowl of cereal before bed. Should have just went to sleep.

@5cheetahs. "From mistakes you learn. From success, - not so much" :) Avoid the temptation to beat yourself up over little things like this.

Keep with it. I know you will do better tomorrow.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sorry this is late! Been a rough couple days at home
    Did I track everything? Yes
    Did I stay in my calorie goal? noooooooooo
    Did I activity myself? Yes! Back and arms and abs baybay