June 16 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @scubachick67 hair is a very personal thing. Unless it went against the dress code our business has a very strict dress code. Nobody should comment negatively about someone's hair.
    Today is my long day 7:30 to 7:00 drive thru. But it's casual Friday when you can wear dressy capri pants. I am going for the capris again yesterday my outfit reminded me of sherbert. Carol goes you look like sherbert I laughed and said that's what I thought. She goes all my clothes are black and white. Honestly I don't know how you can pull off looking so professional and wear so much color. Color is such a pick me up. I figured even though I have a sweater on if its a summer color it wouldn't look so out of place.

Well time to get moving. Sean and I seem to be using the exercise room together. He is very nice he asked me if I was going to consider the new gym. I said no it's unsupervised no classes and I have free equipment at the bank. He agreed with me he had his own concerns. Till later.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @phoebelayla. Hope you have a great day.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @phoebelayla
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @captainfantastic94 yay to you for being back on track! That is a great NSV.

@phoebelayla Happy birthday to you!

@scubachick67 I agree with what @2020pinktogo said. If you are not in violation of any dress code, they should keep their mouths closed.

@bocasdelbobdog camping sounds wonderful. Do you "rough" it in tents or have a camper.

@everyone. Have a great Friday. Off to get mine started. Thank you all for being here. Usually I fizzle out of these things. All your support and encouragement and knowing you are here keeps me going and doing and striving to reach for my goals.

• fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla - Happy Birthday, enjoy your special day!!
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @phoebelayla
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..90 minutes run/walk...mostly walk!! lol
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @phoebelayla. Have a great day.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @scubachick67 Yes you can just replace the s with $ then it comes up. Lol.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 3 hours of walking bruised my right foot when I tripped but all in all a good day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Weekly Mile Goal - (24.48 / 25) So far so good tho I may have to rest tomorrow depending on the foot.