Day 61 June 16

Options
PhedraJD
PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
Wow, I am the first one this morning. Where is everyone?

@Lilymay2 You are doing great! Getting very close to goal weight.

I had a great day yesterday. I think I managed almost all of my goals. This morning got up to go to the gym, after a late night last night, and talked myself into going. I could have slept in for another hour. I got on the treadmill and then started having severe stomach pains. I managed a 20 minute slow walk, but that was it. Disappointed that I started hurting. Had I known I was going to feel like this I would have stayed in bed for the extra hour, but I am proud of myself that I got up, went and did do something despite the pain. I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and weekend.

Yesterday's Goals:
Stay green No exercise calories today. (no Cake) <3 Had ice cream instead. I burned over 1000 calories yesterday, so I allowed myself a little extra on the calories.
Lunch run/walk <3 20 minute run
25000 Steps <3 33,776 I rocked it yesterday!
100 Squats <3
10 wall push ups <3
Roller Skating <3
Gym in Am :)
Pack gym bag for tomorrow :p No, but I got up and went anyways.

Today's Goals:
No more than 200 calories over (prefer the green) Going to a baseball game
16,700 steps
100 squats
10 wall push ups
Gym in the AM :)

Saturday's Goals:
Stay green, don't indulge at party Sat night
17000 steps
Gym time
Grocery shopping
Lawn mowed

Sunday's Goals
Stay green (this is gonna be hard. Making special breakfast, and then lunch out.)
17000 steps
Gym time
Roller skating
Hogwarts Challenges

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

Wow @jdelaroy your energy and determination is jumping straight from the screen. You're awesome and gave us a great start to the daily threads. I hope that pain isn't anything serious and you'll kick some b** this weekend!!!

Yesterday I wanted a redemption day and I had one so good I couldn't believe it. Also, later in the day I started shark week so that explains my misfortunes from the day before.

Today's a big day for me since I get to check off accomplishing my first big goal for the year. I'm 8 chin-ups away from doing 2017 chin-ups this year ;) it's been great and I don't want to stop so I'm raising the stakes to 5000 for the year. I'm also going to attempt to do my last 8 ones unbroken in one set ( the most I ever did so far was 7). As for my other goals, calories and macros come first, then training, steps, water and lots of sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 Thanks, I am trying to step it up! The stomach pain is an ongoing issue that I have discussed with my doctors a few times. Basically, it is one of the biggest reasons I started this journey. The pain used to last for days, now it is just hours.

Great job on your chin-ups. I am sure you will knock that out of the park too.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies.
    I am still here just hanging out in the background. I check in every day but just dont have the time/energy to respond most times.

I know that sounds kinda lame but my life has gone into hyper drive the last couple months. Work has picked up, my youngest graduated high school last week and my Oldest boy is getting married in about 3 weeks 7 hours away !! SO I have been a LITTLE distracted with all that.. LOL

BUT I have managed to stay on plan with all but my workouts I was supposed to be doing. AND its still paying off due to the work picking up..LOL I promise I will try REALLY hard to get back in here and post more often, but please bare with me as I am a BIT off task the next couple weeks.

As for how you are all doing ... NICE WORK !!!!! And if things are not quite what you were hoping for just keep trying, One Day it Will Be !!