June 16 Sign-In

Options

Replies

• phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @scubachick67 Yes you can just replace the s with $ then it comes up. Lol.

Oh my gosh. That is so funny. I was wondering why people were always talking about kicking poor kittens!! I just tried it and now I see what happens (edited it out). According to my husband, and well anyone, I am oblivious about that kind of stuff.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 30+ minutes of walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes, but barely.
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @bocasdelbobdog your wife must be a saint because there is no way in hell I would have been in that tent that close to a bear! I would have had to clean my underwear. Lol on the tent next to the Winnebago comment. Still grinning about that one.
    @scubachick67 sounds like your boss was way out of line. I had my hair pink and blue year. Not all of it, just underneath. It was fun.
    @phoebelayla @2020pinktogo now I'm typing cuss words just to see if it changes to kitten. *kitten*, I bet it does.

Yes to all three. Exercise, tracking and calories right on target.

Good night all.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes! Leg day today!!
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    yes, yes, yes,

Exercise, climbed for 2,000. Seen 3 of my old guy buddies on the road and talked. So my pace was meander.

• lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla Happy Birthday! I hope it was awesome!

It's midnight here, so just a quick check-in... yes, yes, and yes.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no idea what @2020pinktogo; @scubachick67; and @phoebelayla, aka, Birthday Girl are talking about....in this case, I think my ignorance is probably best. Happy Birthday, dear @phoebelayla
    Today's report:
    Exercise: a great 2 hour horse ride in woods and water and through cattle and over wooden bridges. I loved it!!
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by a lot.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    Options
    June 15
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...insanity max out...tabata
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

June 16
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...spin class
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    Options
    @phoebelayla HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. I truly did have a great day with friends and family.
    Pass day #1, but that was my plan. I feel like I can jump right back in tomorrow, so it is all good.

Fun new pic @captainfantastic94, aka Superman.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. I truly did have a great day with friends and family.
    Pass day #1, but that was my plan. I feel like I can jump right back in tomorrow, so it is all good.

Fun new pic @captainfantastic94, aka Superman.

Thank you!:)
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Exercise 30 min bike
    Calories yes
    Tracking, yes
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Strike 3 I am out ... but sticking around if that is ok?

I do fine with the exercise but my logging and staying with in my calorie budget needs work.

I am really liking the support here... Rick is a great leader of the pack! :)

• azsundancer
    Options
    @phoebelayla Happiest of Birthday's to you!!
  • phoebelayla
    Options

I do fine with the exercise but my logging and staying with in my calorie budget needs work.

Absolutely! Try for the rest of the month! However you end up, just stick with us.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,261 Member
    Options

I was under the impression 3 passes was OK?? just not allowed a 4th maybe @RangerRickL can clarify for us?

you may not be out just yet @azsundancer

• azsundancer
    Options

Absolutely! Try for the rest of the month! However you end up, just stick with us.

Thank you!!
  • azsundancer
    Options

I was under the impression 3 passes was OK?? just not allowed a 4th maybe @RangerRickL can clarify for us?

you may not be out just yet @azsundancer

I just took a look at the rules. You are correct .. you have 3 passes for the month, beyond that your out.

Thanks for the heads up!!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @azsundancer and @Slimpossible007 you get 3 pass days but nobody EVER gets booted out of the group. The group is here for you if you are having a great month or a month where you feel like you are one of those people sinking on the titanic. We have had months where the list is long of everyone who made it to the winners circle. Sometimes it may just be 1 or 2 people. It's all about focusing on the positive.